Art on the Hill Pratumnak Pattaya
Art on the Hill is a unique low density condominium development with a modern contemporary architectural design inspired by the world renowned Dutch ‘cubist’ artist, Piet Mondrian.
The project was officially completed in early 2015 with the issuance of the occupation permit from the Thai governmental authorities and consists of 135 units in a striking low-rise 8 story building.
Art on the Hill, is situated in a quiet leafy suburban residential neighborhood, just off Pratumnak Soi 5, yet it’s only a few minutes drive away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Pattaya, so why not have the best of both worlds. Its also conveniently located nearby the established Jomtien-Pattaya baht bus route, which offers a regular and inexpensive service between the twin centers of Pattaya and Jomtien with the former being synonymous for it’s shopping centers and vibrant nightlife entertainment venues and the latter for it laid back white sandy beaches.
Art on the Hill was built by Matrix Developments Co.,Ltd , whose also coincidentally both a multi-award winning and locally based condominium developer, with a proven track record of more than 9 successfully completed projects under it’s belt. Past examples include “Park Lane”, “Paradise Park”, “Amazon Residence”, “The Vision”, “The View”, “Sunset Boulevard 1 & 2”, “City Center Residence” and most recently “The Orient Spa & Resort” which was completed in 2018 in joint collaboration with yet another well known and respected developer, namely Nova Group Co.,Ltd. The latest news from the Developer is that they now plan to launch yet another project called “The Empire Tower” which is presently in the off-plan stage with construction expected to start up early next year in 2019.
Key communal features at Art on the Hill:
- Roof-top infinity-edged swimming pool, jacuzzi, and sun deck with a fantastic 360-degree panoramic views overlooking Jomtien Bay and the islands in the Gulf of Thailand, as well as Buddha Hill.
- Fully-equipped and air-conditioned rooftop gymnasium.
- Open-roofed atrium style lobby surrounded by a lush tropical landscaped gardens with a cascading waterfall.
- Ground floor coffee shop.
- 2 high-speed elevators.
- Professional on-site juristic and property management service.
- On-site laundry and maids service for an optional added fee.
- 24-hour security with CCTV cameras.
- Underground car parking.
- Wheelchair friendly ramps.
- Lobby and front reception desk.
Key features of the individual units in Art on the Hill:
- Fully fitted European kitchen with fridge/freezer
- Lounge area includes sofa, dining table and chairs and wall-mounted TV cabinet
- Bedroom areas include a bed, mattress, headboard and bedside tables as well as a built in wardrobe with glass mounted sliding doors and a wall mounted vanity unit with a mirror.
- Finished bathroom(s) with partial safety glass shower enclosures and wall mounted water-heaters.
- LCD Television(s) (1 LCD TV in the studios and 1-bedroom units, and 2 LCD TV’s in the 2-bedroom units).
- Every unit comes with ‘Samsung’ branded wall mounted air-conditioning units (1 in the studios, 2 in the 1-bedroom units, and 3 in the 2-bedroom units), whilst the air-conditioning compressors are mounted on the balconies.
- Aluminium window and sliding door frames and glass balustrades for optimum views in every condo apartment.
Condo sizes and price ranges in Art on the Hill:
- Studio/1-Bathroom Unit (Small): 21.50 Square Meters/231 Square Feet. (1,090,000THB to 1,525,000THB)
- Studio/1-Bathroom Unit (Large): 21.75 Square Meters/234 Square Feet. (1,125,000THB to 1,575,000THB)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom (Small): 38.50 Square Meters/414 Square Feet. (2,000,000THB to 3,150,000THB)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom (Medium): 43.50 Square Meters/468 Square Feet. (2,850,000THB to 3,500,000THB)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom (Large): 46 Square Meters/495 Square Feet. (2,990,000THB to 3,650,000THB)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom (X-Large): 48 Square Meters/516 Square Feet. (3,120,000THB to 3,800,000THB)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom (Small): 77.50 Square Meters/834 Square Feet. (5,200,000THB to 5,850,000THB)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom (Large): 87 Square Meters/936 Square Feet. (5,650,000THB to 6,425,000THB)
Proximity to attractions in Pattaya and beyond:
- O’Gara’s Irish Pub and Restaurant: 3-Minutes (Walking).
- Seven-Eleven and Family Mart convenience stores: 5-Minutes (Walking).
- The Pattaya-Jomtien Baht Bus route alongside Thappraya Road: 7-Minutes (Walking).
- Pratumnak Hill Park and Jogging Track: 7-Minutes (Walking).
- Wine Connection & La Baguette French Bakery: 10-Minutes (Walking).
- Frazers Aussie Restaurant & Sports Bar: 12-Minutes (Walking).
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport Link Pattaya Bus Terminal: 4-Minutes (Car).
- Pan-Pan Italian Restaurant & Food Mart Supermarket: 4-Minutes (Car).
- Walking Street: 7-Minutes (Car).
- Royal Garden Shopping Centre: 9-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Beach & Central Festival Shopping Centre: 10-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya International Hospital: 12-Minutes (Car).
- Phoenix Golf Course: 25-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Floating Market: 15-Minutes (Car).
- Mimosa: 20-Minutes (Car).
- Silver Lake Vineyard and Golden Buddha Mountain: 25-Minutes (Car).
- U-Tapao International Airport: 40-Minutes (Car).
- Bangkok: 85-Minutes (Car).
Art on the Hill was officially completed and ready for occupancy in early 2015.
Art On The Hill
Matrix Developments Co.,Ltd.
No. of Floors:
8 Floors, 1 Building.
No. of Units:
600THB Per Square Meter (One-time only)
39THB Per Square Meter (Ongoing) Payable 1 Year in Advance.
Water & Electric Meter Security Deposit:
Split 50/50 Between Buyer & Seller.
Qtr 1, 2015.