Baan Suan Lalana Condominium Pattaya.
Loosely translated from Thai to English “Baan Suan Lalana” means a “beautiful garden house” which is an apt description as the overall project is comprised of both houses and condominiums set amongst lush tropical landscaped gardens. The project is situated alongside Soi Chaiyaphruek in Jomtien with easy access to both Jomtien Beach Road and Sukhumvit Road. The project was completed in late 1991 and is comprised of 459 individual apartments ranging from entry level 42 square meter studios followed by larger 59 square meter, 1 bedroom and even larger 84 square meter, 2 bedroom apartments (2 studios combined) spread across no less than 9 low-rise, 5 story buildings decorated in a Spanish motif with a high-speed passenger lift in each building. The project features a stunning ground floor communal swimming pool complete with a covered seating area and pool slide set amongst a lush tropical landscaped garden. Other amenities include an air-conditioned gymnasium, open-air car-parking and last but not least 24 Hour security.
Key communal features at Baan Suan Lalana Condominium:
- Ground Floor communal swimming pool set amongst lush tropical landscaped gardens.
- Air-conditioned communal gymnasium.
- 1 High-speed passenger lift in each of the 9 low-rise, 5 story buildings.
- On-site coin operated laundromat facilities.
- Open-air car-parking.
- 24-hour security
Key features of the individual units in Baan Suan Lalana Condominium:
- Most of the individual apartments have been modified and upgraded since 1991, when the project was first completed.
- Most individual apartments feature built-in kitchenettes of varying designs.
- Most individual apartments feature fitted laminate built-in wardrobes of varying designs.
- Finished bathroom(s) or varying designs with granite sink counter-top(s), modern porcelain sink(s), under-sink cabinet(s), vanity mirror(s) and shower(s).
- Slim-line air-conditioner(s), being 1 in a studio and 2 in a 1 bedroom apartment with the air-conditioning compressors being mounted off to the side on the balconies.
- Private balconies with brick & mortar “romanesque” balustrades for optimal garden and/or city views.
- Gypsum board ceilings with a mixture of concealed and/or ceiling mounted drop lighting in varying designs.
- Aluminum window and sliding door frames.
- High quality ceramic floor tiles of varying designs throughout.
Condo sizes and price ranges in Baan Suan Lalana Condominium:
- Studio/1-Bathroom Units (Small): 42 Square Meters/452 Square Feet. (1,150,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (Large): 59 Square Meters/635 Square Feet. (1,990,000THB<)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Units (Large): 54 Square Meters/580 Square Feet. (2,500,000THB<)
Proximity to attractions in Pattaya and beyond:
- Jomtien Beach: 10-Minutes (Walking)
- Jomtien-Pattaya Baht Bus Route: 10-Minutes (Walking)
- Tesco Lotus, Outlet Mall & Macro on Sukhumvit Road: 8-Minutes (Car)
- Pattaya Floating Market: 7-Minutes (Car)
- Walking Street: 14-Minutes (Car)
- Pattaya Beach & Central Festival Shopping Centre: 17-Minutes (Car)
- Pattaya Memorial Hospital: 18-Minutes (Car)
- Phoenix Golf Club: 18-Minutes (Car)
- Silver Lake Vineyard & Golden Buddha Mountain: 18-Minutes (Car)
- U-Tapao International Airport: 35-Minutes (Car)
- Bangkok: 95-Minutes (Car)
Baan Suan Lalana was completed in 1991.
Baan Suan Lalana
No. of Floors:
5 Floors, 9 Low-Rise Buildings.
No. of Units:
10THB Per Square Meter Per Month (Ongoing) Payable 1 Year in Advance.
Water & Electrical Meter Security Deposit:
3,500THB (Estimated) Paid by the Buyer.
Transfer Taxes & Fees:
Split 50/50 Between the Buyer & Seller.
Qtr 4, 1991.