| Centara Avenue Residence & Suites For Rent - CARS12R My Pattaya Condo
For Rent 16,000THB Per Month - 360, Condominium
*Fill In the form and we will be In touch ASAP.
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
34 Sqm Studio with City Views in Centara Avenue Residence & Suites For Rent – Prime inner city location right in the heart of Pattaya with onsite hotel facilities and amenities.
- Built in high-gloss white European laminate kitchen with a black granite counter-top together with glass splash backs for hassle free cleaning and a single bowl stainless-steel recessed sink, (2-plate induction hob, slim-line extractor hood, built in microwave & fridge/freezer, kettle and sandwich maker/toaster).
- Matching white laminate cupboard with internal drawers, shelves and mirrored sliding doors in the living and sleeping areas. A safety deposit box is also included in the cupboard.
- Fully furnished as per the photos. Includes essentials such as assorted pots, pans, cutlery and a change of bed linen.
- Finished bathroom with a brown granite sink counter-top, white modern porcelain sink, under-sink cabinet and vanity mirror together with an extra large walk in shower with a tempered glass shower enclosure.
- Touch pad key entry front door.
- Access to “Centara Azure Hotel” onsite services (laundry, room service and room cleaning etc) at commercial rates.
- Stunning on-site 70 meter long pool with multiple artificial rock formation waterfalls and waterslides.
- Impressive on-site restaurant with a circular marine fish tank as it’s focal point serving breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as drinks throughout the day at commercial rates.
- The perfect alternative to a high end hotel with all the benefits of a hotel at your finger tips for an added optional fee.
Centara Avenue Residence & Suites For Rent in Pattaya – CARS12R
- 12 Month Lease: 16,000THB Per Month.
- Security Deposit: 2 Months Rent in Advance.
- Monthly Rental: Paid in Advance.
- Water & Electricity: Paid by Tenant.
- Listing Status: Available from February 28, 2023 on wards.