| Centric Sea Pattaya Condo For Rent - CC37R My Pattaya Condo
Rented Out 22,000THB Per Month - 360, Condominium
*Fill In the form and we will be In touch ASAP.
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
58 Sqm 2 Bedroom with City Views in Centric Sea Condo Pattaya For Rent – Popular building right in the heart of central Pattaya with outstanding amenities.
- Built in laminate European kitchen with a cream granite counter-top together with ceramic splash back tiles and a single bowl, stainless-steel, recessed sink, (2-plate induction hob, slim-line extractor hood, microwave, washing machine and fridge/freezer).
- Matching fitted wardrobes with internal shelves and exterior pull-out bottom drawer storage hampers in the both the master and spare bedroom(s).
- 1.5 Finished bathroom(s), One bathroom (largest) has a white porcelain toilet and shower with a white aluminum & safety-glass sliding door shower enclosure. Whereas the other bathroom (smallest) features a white porcelain toilet only. The shared common area between both bathroom(s) features a modern contemporary frosted glass sink with an integrated stainless-steel towel rack and vanity mirror.
- Fully-furnished and rent ready as per the photos includes: 1 Queen size bed & mattress, 1 Single bed & mattress, 2 night stand(s), 2 night stand lamp(s), curtains, assorted pictures, 1 turquoise blue fabric double sofa, 1 carpet, 1 wall mounted TV cabinet, 1 LED TV and 1 dining table set with 4 chairs.
- Private balcony with decorative steel balustrades for optimal city views.
- 3 ‘Daikin’ branded air-conditioner(s) with the compressor(s) being mounted off to the side on the balcony.
- High quality laminate flooring throughout.
- Gypsum board ceilings with concealed atmospheric downlighting.
Centric Sea Pattaya Condo For Rent – CC37R
- 12 Month Lease: 22,000THB Per Month.
- Security Deposit: 2 Months Rent Paid in Advance.
- Monthly Rental: Paid in Advance.
- Water & Electricity: Paid by Tenant.
- Maintenance Fee: Paid by Landlord.
- Listing Status: Available From August 31, 2024 on wards.