Diamond Suites Resort Pattaya
Diamond Suites was built in 2013 by Kiyana Co.,Ltd whose a relative new-comer to the highly competitive residential condominium development scene, nonetheless they have done a good job. The project is situated on a prime 6 Rai plot of land midway between Pattaya & Jomtien with easy access to public transportation alongside Thappraya Road. The project is comprised of 500 units spread across 7 low-rise, 8 story buildings which are strategically positioned around 2 ground floor, communal, cascading, swimming pools set amongst a lush tropical landscaped garden which serves as the projects primary focus point.
Additional amenities include a gymnasium, sauna, Male & Female change-rooms together with an onsite mini-mart, cafe and laundromat. In addition to more standard amenities such as 24 Hour security with CCTV cameras and covered car-parking that one’s normally accustomed too. Potential investors and/or tenants have a wide variety of unit options to choose from starting with entry level studios before finally culminating into huge 2 bedroom apartments in a relaxed, family-friendly, resort style setting that’s almost reminiscent of the resorts that one finds in places such as Phuket or Bali.
In my own personal opinion, I really like the projects convenient location just off Thappraya Road especially because the project is set amongst a quiet residential area with limited vehicular traffic, yet at the same time one is literally only a few minutes drive away from the hustle and bustle of downtown central Pattaya giving you the best of both worlds for a surprisingly affordable price
Key communal features of Diamond Suites Resort Condominium:
- 2 Communal adult cascading swimming pools and 1 children’s jacuzzi pool surrounded by a lush tropical landscaped garden.
- Fully-equipped and air-conditioned gymnasium.
- Male & Female change-rooms, toilets, showers and sauna.
- Hotel-like drop off point with a covered open air lobby, reception and lounge area.
- On-site commercial shops includes a mini-mart, laundry shop, and cafe.
- 1-High speed passenger lift in each of the 7 separate buildings.
- Ground floor covered car-parking.
- 24 Hour security with CCTV cameras.
Key features of the individual units in Diamond Suites Resort Condominium:
- Built in high-gloss cream laminate kitchen(s) with black granite counter-top(s) together with copper & silver ceramic mosaic splash back tiles and a stainless-steel, single bowl, recessed sink, (2 or 4-plate resistance style hobs & slim-line extractor hoods).
- Finished bathroom(s) with a copper & silver ceramic mosaic sink counter-top, modern glass oval sink, white porcelain toilet together with either a bath tub or shower or both (varies according to unit size).
- Slim-line air-conditioner(s), being 1 in a studio, 2 in a 1 bed and 3 in a 2 bedroom apartment with the compressor(s) being mounted off to the side behind vented aluminum grills on the building facades and not on the balcony (no heat or noise).
- Private balcony with steel balustrades in every condo apartment for optimal pool and/or garden and/or city views.
- High quality cream 60cm*60cm ceramic floor tiles throughout the living room and bedroom areas.
- Gypsum board ceilings with concealed atmospheric down lighting.
Condo sizes and price ranges in Diamond Suites Resort Condominium:
- Studio/1-Bathroom Units (Small): 40 Square Meters/430 Square Feet. (1,680,000THB<)
- Studio/1-Bathroom Units (Large): 52.40 Square Meters/564 Square Feet. (2,220,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (Small): 68 Square Meters/731 Square Feet. (2,850,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Units (Large): 73 Square Meters/785 Square Feet. (3,075,000THB<)
- 2-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (Small): 66 Square Meters/710 Square Feet. (3,300,000THB<)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Units (Medium): 101 Square Meters/1,087 Square Feet. (4,500,000THB<)
- 2-Bedroom/4-Bathroom Units (Large): 191 Square Meters/2,055 Square Feet. (10,000,000THB<)
Proximity to attractions in Pattaya and beyond:
- Pattaya Jomtien Baht Bus Route Alongside Thappraya Road: 3-Minutes (Walking).
- Sugar Hut Resort and Hotel: 4-Minute (Walking).
- Wine Connection & Family Mart convenience store: 5-Minutes (Walking).
- La Baguette French Bakery: 6-Minutes (Walking).
- Frazer’s Aussie Restaurant & Sports Bar: 7-Minutes (Walking).
- Pan-Pan Italian Restaurant & Food Mart Supermarket: 9-Minutes (Walking).
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport Link Pattaya Bus Terminal: 9-Minutes (Walking).
- Walking Street: 7-Minutes (Car).
- Royal Garden Shopping Centre: 9-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Beach & Central Festival Shopping Centre: 10-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Floating Market: 15-Minutes (Car).
- Mimosa: 20-Minutes (Car).
- Siam Country & Golf Club: 25-Minutes (Car).
- Silver Lake Vineyard, Golden Buddha Mountain & Ramayana Water Park: 25-Minutes (Car).
- U-Tapao International Airport: 40-Minutes (Car).
- Bangkok: 85-Minutes (Car).
Diamond Suites Resort Condominium Pattaya was completed in 2013.
Diamond Suites Resort Condominium Pattaya
No. of Floors:
7 Buildings, 8 Floors.
No. of Units:
Project Land Size:
6 Rai/9,600 Square Meters.
300THB Per Square Meter (One-time only)
30THB Per Square Meter Per Month (Ongoing) Payable 1 Year in Advance.
Water & Electric Meter Security Deposit:
3,750THB (Estimated) Paid by the Buyer.
Split 50/50 Between Buyer & Seller.