Euro Condominium Pattaya
Euro Condominium is situated on a prime downtown plot of land just behind “Big C Extra” shopping center alongside Pattaya Klang. The project was completed back in 2010 by Ratanakorn Asset Co.,Ltd whose a locally based Thai owned development company. In actuality Euro Condominium forms part of a greater complex made up of 2 other condominium projects namely, “Pattaya Klang Center Point” and “Pattaya Center Point” with the former being a 21 story high-rise and the latter being a 7 story low-rise with a similar architectural design to that of Euro Condominium. Other buildings within the complex include various commercial shops and townhouses together with an indoor market. Whilst the complex itself has 2 main entrances and exits, 1 being by way of Pattaya 3rd Road and the other 1 being by way of Soi Paniadchang giving one easy access to the baht bus route alongside Pattaya Klang. As an added convenience the “Big C Extra” shopping center with it’s associated chain stores such as “HomePro” is literally only a few minutes walk away.
The project features a shared ground floor communal swimming pool, pool bar gazebo and sundeck. Other amenities include a ground floor entrance, lobby and reception area, 2 high-speed passenger lifts together with the more rudimentary amenities that one’s normally accustomed to such as 24 Hour security with CCTV cameras and covered car-parking.
Ratanakorn Asset Co.,Ltd was first established back in 1986 and specialized primarily in building housing and townhouse estates before branching out and building condominiums and more recently serviced apartment/hotels under the “R-Con” brand.
Key communal features at Euro Condominium:
- Ground floor swimming pool, pool bar and sun deck set amongst tropical landscaped gardens and surrounded by a wall for added privacy.
- His & Hers communal toilets.
- Ground floor lobby, lounge and reception area.
- 2 High-speed passenger lifts.
- 24 Hour security with CCTV cameras.
- Covered car-parking.
Key features of the individual units in Euro Condominium:
- Built in Western kitchenettes(s) with solid surface counter-top(s) and stainless-steel, above-counter-sink(s) fitted as standard.
- Finished bathroom(s) with grey granite sink counter-top(s), white porcelain sink(s) and medicine cabinet vanity mirror(s) together with a shower.
- Pre-installed hot water heater with adjustable heat and flow controls in every bathroom.
- Private balconies with an steel balustrades for optimal city views.
- Slim-line air-conditioner(s) being 2 in a 1 bedroom and 3 in a 2 bedroom apartment with the compressor(s) being mounted off to the side on the balcony.
- High quality cream 60cm*60cm ceramic floor tiles.
- Gypsum board ceilings with concealed atmospheric down lighting.
Condo sizes and price ranges in Euro Condominium:
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (Small): 49 Square Meters/527 Square Feet. (1,800,000THB<)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Units (Large): 92 Square Meters/990 Square Feet. (3,650,000THB<)
Proximity to Pattaya and beyond:
- “FamilyMart” & “Seven-Eleven” Convenience Stores: 1-Minute (Walking).
- “Big C Extra” Shopping Center: 2-Minutes (Walking).
- Pattaya Klang Baht Bus Route: 4-Minutes (Walking).
- Pattaya Beach & Central Festival Shopping Center: 5-Minutes (Car).
- Makro Wholesale Store (North Pattaya Road): 5-Minutes (Car).
- Foodlands Supermarket Pattaya Klang: 7-Minutes (Walking).
- Harbor Mall Shopping Center: 8-Minutes (Walking).
- Pattaya-Bangkok (Naklua) Bus Terminal: 6-Minutes (Car).
- Bangkok Pattaya International Hospital: 7-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Floating Market: 12-Minutes (Car).
- Mimosa: 15-Minutes (Car).
- Siam Country Club: 20-Minutes (Car).
- Silver Lake Vineyard, Golden Buddha Mountain and Ramayana Waterpark: 24-Minutes (Car).
- U-Tapao International Airport: 45-Minutes (Car).
- Bangkok: 85-Minutes (Car).
Euro Condominium was completed in 2010.
Euro Condominium Pattaya
Ratanakorn Asset Co.,Ltd.
No. of Floors:
7 Floors, 1 Building.
N/A Paid Already.
30THB Per Square Meter Per Month (Ongoing) Payable 1 Year in Advance.
Water & Electric Meter Security Deposit:
Split 50/50 Between Buyer & Seller.