• Green Field Villas 5 Pattaya House For Sale & Rent 3 Bedroom With Private Pool - HEGF03
  • Green Field Villas 5 Pattaya House For Sale & Rent 3 Bedroom With Private Pool - HEGF03
  • Green Field Villas 5 Pattaya House For Sale & Rent 3 Bedroom With Private Pool - HEGF03
  • Green Field Villas 5 Pattaya House For Sale & Rent 3 Bedroom With Private Pool - HEGF03
  • Green Field Villas 5 Pattaya House For Sale & Rent 3 Bedroom With Private Pool - HEGF03
  • Green Field Villas 5 Pattaya House For Sale & Rent 3 Bedroom With Private Pool - HEGF03
  • Green Field Villas 5 Pattaya House For Sale & Rent 3 Bedroom With Private Pool - HEGF03
  • Green Field Villas 5 Pattaya House For Sale & Rent 3 Bedroom With Private Pool - HEGF03
  • Green Field Villas 5 Pattaya House For Sale & Rent 3 Bedroom With Private Pool - HEGF03
  • Green Field Villas 5 Pattaya House For Sale & Rent 3 Bedroom With Private Pool - HEGF03
  • Green Field Villas 5 Pattaya House For Sale & Rent 3 Bedroom With Private Pool - HEGF03
  • Green Field Villas 5 Pattaya House For Sale & Rent 3 Bedroom With Private Pool - HEGF03
  • Green Field Villas 5 Pattaya House For Sale & Rent 3 Bedroom With Private Pool - HEGF03
  • Green Field Villas 5 Pattaya House For Sale & Rent 3 Bedroom With Private Pool - HEGF03
  • Green Field Villas 5 Pattaya House For Sale & Rent 3 Bedroom With Private Pool - HEGF03
  • Green Field Villas 5 Pattaya House For Sale & Rent 3 Bedroom With Private Pool - HEGF03
  • Green Field Villas 5 Pattaya House For Sale & Rent 3 Bedroom With Private Pool - HEGF03
  • Green Field Villas 5 Pattaya House For Sale & Rent 3 Bedroom With Private Pool - HEGF03
  • Green Field Villas 5 Pattaya House For Sale & Rent 3 Bedroom With Private Pool - HEGF03
  • Green Field Villas 5 Pattaya House For Sale & Rent 3 Bedroom With Private Pool - HEGF03
  • Green Field Villas 5 Pattaya House For Sale & Rent 3 Bedroom With Private Pool - HEGF03
  • Green Field Villas 5 Pattaya House For Sale & Rent 3 Bedroom With Private Pool - HEGF03
  • Green Field Villas 5 Pattaya House For Sale & Rent 3 Bedroom With Private Pool - HEGF03

| Green Field Villas 5 East Pattaya House For Sale - HEGF503 My Pattaya Condo

For Sale 6,900,000THB - House, Single House
Thai Company 105.30 Sq.Wah 3 Bedrooms Garden Views Floor: Single Story
 
 Add to Favorites
Print

Contact Agent

*Fill In the form and we will be In touch ASAP.

Loading...

105.30 Sq.Wah 3 Bedroom Pool Villa in Green Field Villas 5 For Sale – Single story house near The Million Years Stone & Pattaya Crocodile Farm in East Pattaya.

* Owner Financing available subject to a minimum downpayment of 40% and move in. Then spread the remaining 60% over a maximum of 36 Months at 5% Per Annum.

Living Size: 180 Sq.M/ 1,937 Sq.Feet
Land Size: 105.30 Sq.Wah/421 Sq.M
Ownership: Thai Company Name

Location : Chaipornvitee 25, East Pattaya
Bedroom : 3
Bathroom : 2
Car Park : 1

Pool : Private
Garden : Private
Furniture : Fully-furnished

Green Field Villas 5 House For Sale – HEGF503

Additional Details

  • Reservation Fee: 10% = 690,000THB.
  • On Transfer/Key: 90% (On Key) Less the Reservation Fee With 30 Days = 6,210,000THB.
  • Water & Electric Meter Security Deposit: 10,000THB (Estimated).
  • Transfer of Directorship: Split 50/50 Between Buyer & Seller.
  • Last Updated: 05 February 2021.
Map of Pattaya

You might also like

en English
X
MENU
LANGUAGE