Nam Talay Condominium Na Jomtien
Nam Talay was completed back in 2015 by Nova Group, which is arguably one of the most well known and trusted locally based developers in Pattaya. The Developer has widespread brand recognition particularly amongst Western expats and has won numerous property awards and accolades for their past achievements.
The project is situated on just over 3 Rai or 4,800 square meters of land less than 250 meters away from Na-Jomtien Beach as the crow flies, and is comprised of 525 individual apartments, which range in size from entry level 26.02 square meter studios followed by larger 43.25 & 51.05 square meter, 1 bedroom and 72.05 square meter apartments, spread across a single 13 story high rise building.
Given the projects relatively low price entry point, you’ll nonetheless be pleasantly surprised by the projects superior build quality and impressive array of amenities. Undeniably the projects principal focal point must be its stunning ground floor swimming pool and water-feature, which is set amongst a lush tropical landscaped garden with generous provision for outdoor seating. Other amenities include an impressive hotel-like lobby entrance and lounge area with 2 story high ceilings and an ornate chandelier as it’s principal focal point together with a reception desk and Male & Female communal toilets. Access to the lobby and building is by virtue of key-card access. The project also features a ground floor fully-equipped gymnasium, several ground floor on-site commercial shop units, and generous provision for outdoor car-parking together with 24 Hour security and CCTV cameras.
Past examples of other successfully completed projects by Nova Group, include “The Cliff”, “Nova Ocean View”, “Nova Mirage” and “Nova Atrium” to name but a few and more recently the Developer has gone on to complete “The Palm WongAmat” and “The Orient Resort & Spa”.
Key communal features at Nam Talay:
- Built-in laminate Western kitchenette with black granite counter-tops, recessed sink and ceramic splash back tiles, (2-plate or 4-plate induction hob and retractable hood).
- Matching laminate fitted cupboard with internal shelves and pull out drawers in the bedroom(s).
- Finished bathroom(s) with a granite sink counter-top(s), modern white porcelain sink(s), toilet(s) and decorative back lit vanity mirror(s), shower(s) and tempered glass shower enclosures.
- Ceiling mounted and ducted air-conditioner(s) in every condo apartment being 1 in a studio, 2 in a 1-bed and 3 in a 2-bedroom apartment with the compressor(s) being mounted off to the side on the balcony.
- Private balcony with tempered glass safety railings for optimal sea and/or city and/or garden views.
- High quality cream 60cm*60cm ceramic floor tiles.
- Gypsum board ceilings with concealed atmospheric down lighting.
Key features of the individual units in Nam Talay:
- Stunning ground floor communal swimming pool together with a jacuzzi zone and integrated water feature set amongst a lush tropical landscaped garden with outdoor tables and chairs.
- Fully equipped and air-conditioned gymnasium with views overlooking the communal swimming pool and lush landscaped gardens.
- Double height hotel-like lobby, reception and lounge area.
- 4 High-speed passenger lifts.
- Roof top garden and sundeck.
- Outdoor car-parking with restricted access by virtue of a security boom.
- Ground floor on-site commercial shops.
- 24 Hour security with key-card access and CCTV cameras.
Condo sizes and price ranges in Nam Talay:
- Studio/1-Bathroom (Small): 26.02 Square Meters/280 Square Feet. (1,295,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom (Medium): 43.25 Square Meters/465 Square Feet. (1,900,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom (Large): 51.05 Square Meters/549 Square Feet. (2,295,000THB<)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom (Large): 72.05 Square Meters/785 Square Feet. (2,995,000THB<)
Proximity to attractions in Pattaya and beyond:
- Seven Eleven Convenience Store: 3-Minutes (Walking).
- Pattaya Floating Market: 8-Minutes (Car).
- Tesco Lotus, Outlet Mall & Macro on Sukhumvit Road: 9-Minutes (Car).
- Na-Jomtien Beach: 10-Minutes (Walking).
- Jomtien-Pattaya Baht Bus route alongside the end of Jomtien Beach Road: 12-Minutes (Walking).
- Lungsawai Seafood Restaurant: 14-Minutes (Walking).
- Phoenix Country & Golf Club: 17-Minutes (Car).
- Walking Street: 18-Minutes (Car).
- Silver Lake Vineyard, Golden Buddha Mountain & Ramayana Water Park: 18-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Beach & Central Festival Shopping Centre: 20-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Memorial Hospital: 21-Minutes (Car).
- U-Tapao International Airport: 30-Minutes (Car).
- Bangkok: 105-Minutes (Car).
Nam Talay was completed in August 2015.
No. of Floors:
13 Floors, 1 Building.
No. of Units:
Project Land Size:
3.1 Rai / 4,800 Square Meters.
400THB Per Square Meter (One-time only)
45THB Per Square Meter Per Month (Ongoing) Payable 1 Year in Advance
Water & Electric Meter Security Deposit:
Split 50/50 Between Buyer & Seller, Special Business & With-holding Tax Paid by Seller.