Nordic Terrace Pattaya
Nordic Terrace was the first project to be completed by The Nordic Group back in 2005, and thanks to new management and cash infusions has since been rebranded as The New Nordic group which has gone on to build more than 50 projects in other Thai destinations such as Phuket, Koh Samui & Chumphon, as well as worldwide destinations such as the Philippines, Bali and Cambodia.
The phenomenal success in recent years of this particular Developer is largely chalked up to their imaginative rental investment packages, innovative project designs and amenities and their unwavering & uncompromising attention to detail in being able to deliver quality built projects, which more often than not are either comparable or in most cases even exceed Western standards for an affordable price. If this tried and tested winning formula wasn’t enough, the Developer has cleverly created a vibrant holiday village community by strategically positioning most of their projects in close proximity to one another. The net result being a shared infrastructure where residents have free reign to come and go as they please and to enjoy and partake in the usage of any of the amenities within any of the nearby projects which fall under the The New Nordic Group umbrella.
Nordic Terrace is comprised of 48 units spread across a 6 story, low-rise condominium building which is strategically positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac with restricted public through traffic just off Pratumnak Soi 5 in the upmarket leafy residential neighborhood of Pratumnak Hill. And if that wasn’t impressive enough, one is literally only a few minutes walk away from Paradise Beach, which is arguably one of Pattaya’s better beaches.
In terms of today’s standards, the units themselves are pretty large, with the smallest entry level unit being approximately 77 square meters in size. Similarly thanks to the architecturally tapered design of the project, the units on the higher floors tend to have ever larger balconies. I particularly like the ground floor communal swimming pool which is set amongst a lush tropical landscaped garden and theres no shortage of car-parking spaces thanks to the generously appointed covered car-park on the ground floor with it’s restricted access by virtue of a car-park security boom.
In summary, if you’re in the market for a comparatively large apartment which has been built to exacting Western standards for an affordable price, then I urge you to have a closer look at this project.
Key communal features of Nordic Terrace Pattaya:
- Ground floor communal swimming pool surrounded by lush tropical landscaped gardens.
- Male & Female change rooms, toilets and showers.
- 1 High-speed passenger lift.
- On site juristic and property management office.
- Covered car-parking with restricted access by virtue of a car-parking security boom.
- 24 Hour security with CCTV cameras.
- WiFi by virtue of payable coupons.
Key features of the individual units at Nordic Terrace Pattaya:
- Built in kitchens with solid surface counter-top(s) together with ceramic splash back tiles and stainless-steel, single or double bowl sinks, (2 or 4-plate induction hobs, slim-line extractor hoods, microwaves and fridge/freezers).
- Fitted wardrobes with internal shelves and drawers in every bedroom.
- Finished bathroom(s) with granite sink counter-tops, white porcelain sink(s), under-sink cabinet(s) and vanity mirror(s) together with shower(s) and tempered glass shower enclosures.
- Pre-installed hot-water heaters in every bathroom.
- Private balconies with ornate stainless-steel balcony balustrades for optimal partial sea, city and/or garden views.
- Slim-line air-conditioner(s), being 2 in a 1 bedroom and 3 in a 2 bedroom apartment with the compressor(s) being mounted off to the side on the balcony.
- High quality ceramic floor tiles.
- Gypsum board ceilings with concealed atmospheric down lighting.
Condo sizes and price ranges in Nordic Terrace Pattaya:
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (Small): 77 Square Meters/828 Square Feet. (3,500,000THB<)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Units (Medium): 86 Square Meters/925 Square Feet. (4,600,000THB<)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Units (Large): 173 Square Meters/1,862 Square Feet. (7,900,000THB<)
- 4-Bed/3-Bath Penthouse Units (X-Large): 430 Square Meters/4,628 Square Feet. (17,000,0000THB<)
Proximity to attractions in Pattaya & beyond:
- Seven-Eleven & Family Mart convenience stores: 1-Minute (Walking).
- Asia Pattaya Hotel 9 Hole Chip & Putt Golf Course: 3-Minutes (Walking).
- Cabbages & Condoms Resort: 3-Minutes (Walking).
- Paradise Beach Pattaya: 5-Minutes (Walking).
- La Baguette French Bakery and Fraser’s Aussie Restaurant & Sports Bar: 4-Minutes (Car).
- Foodmart Supermarket and Pan Pan Italian Restaurant: 5-Minutes (Car).
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport Link Pattaya Bus Terminal: 5-Minutes (Car).
- Walking Street: 7-Minutes (Car).
- Royal Garden Shopping Center: 8-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Beach & Central Festival Shopping Center: 9-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya International Hospital: 11-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Floating Market: 15-Minutes (Car).
- Mimosa: 20-Minutes (Car).
- Silver Lake Vineyard, Golden Buddha Mountain and Ramayana Water Park: 25-Minutes (Car).
- U-Tapao International Airport: 45-Minutes (Car).
- Bangkok: 90-Minutes (Car).
Nordic Terrace Pattaya Condominium was completed in 2005.
Nordic Terrace Pattaya
New Nordic Group Thailand.
No. of Floors:
6 Floors, 1 Building.
No. of Units:
49THB Per Square Meter Per Month (Ongoing) Payable 1 Year in Advance.
Water & Electric Meter Security Deposit:
Split 50/50 Between Buyer & Seller.