Northshore Condominium Central Pattaya
This prestigious low-density, high-rise, residential development was completed back in 2006 by Raimon Land Ltd, which is arguably one of the finest Bangkok based residential property developers in Thailand and is even listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand. The project was an unprecedented success from the get go and has long since been completely sold out. In it’s time it was the most prestigious address in Pattaya, and arguably still is today. Over time many other developers have sought to emulate this flagship development but in my opinion few if any have a better location. I personally think that Northshore occupies one of the finest locations in central Pattaya and is literally only a stones throw away from Pattaya Beach and the many major shopping centers such as “Central Marina”, “Central Festival” and the soon to be completed “Terminal 21” mall.
And if that wasn’t impressive enough, the project also features an impressive array of communal facilities which are mostly centered around the 6th floor, such as the communal swimming pool and gymnasium. After visiting this building one cannot deny that this is one of the most impressive addresses in the city and it’s been that way for well over a decade.
Since then, the Developer Raimon Land Ltd has gone on to build numerous other prestigious developments such as “185 Rajadamri”, “The River”, “The Lakes” and “The Lofts” in Bangkok and more recently ‘The Zire” and “Northpoint” in Pattaya where they’ve won numerous property awards.
Key communal features of Northshore Condominium Central Pattaya:
- Stunning 6th floor communal swimming pool with both a designated children’s pool and jacuzzi zone surrounded by a wooden sundeck and landscaped gardens.
- 6th Floor fully-equipped and air-conditioned gymnasium with views overlooking the pool.
- 6th Floor games room with table tennis facilities.
- 6th Floor Male and Female change rooms with lockers and a sauna.
- Fantastic hotel-like lobby entrance and reception desk together with multiple lounge areas and decorative water features.
- Professional on-site juristic management team.
- 3 High-speed passenger lifts and 1 high-speed goods lift.
- 24-Hour Security with CCTV cameras.
- Multi-level covered car-park.
Key features of the individual units in Northshore Condominium Central Pattaya:
- Built in Western kitchen(s) with granite counter-top(s) together with stainless-steel, single or double bowl sink(s), (2 or 4-plate induction hobs, slim-line extractor hoods, built in microwaves and/or convection ovens).
- Fitted wardrobes with internal shelves and drawers in every bedroom.
- Finished bathroom(s) with solid surface sink counter-top(s), modern white porcelain oval sink(s) and vanity mirror(s) together with showers and tempered glass shower enclosures. Whereas the larger units also feature a bath.
- Ceiling mounted & ducted air-conditioner(s) with the compressor(s) being mounted off to the side behind decorative aluminum vented cover(s) on the balconies.
- Private balconies with tempered glass safety railings for optimal sea and city views in every condo.
- Combination of high quality ceramic and wooden laminate floors.
- Personal exterior front door bell.
- Gypsum board ceilings w/ concealed atmospheric down lighting.
Condo sizes and price ranges in Northshore Condominium Central Pattaya:
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (Small): 62 Square Meters/667 Square Feet. (6,200,000THB to 9,300,000THB)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (Medium): 68 Square Meters/731 Square Feet (6,800,000THB to 10,200,000THB)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (Large): 79 Square Meters/850 Square Feet. (7,900,000THB to 11,850,000THB)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (X-Large): 80 Square Meters/861 Square Feet. (8,000,000THB to 12,000,000THB)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Units (Small): 112 Square Meters/1,205 Square Feet. (9,500,000THB to 17,920,000THB)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Units (Medium): 114 Square Meters/1,227 Square Feet. (11,400,000THB to 19,380,000THB)
- 3-Bedroom/3-Bathroom Units (Large): 268 Square Meters/2,884 Square Feet. (29,480,000THB<)
- 3-Bedroom/4-Bathroom Units (X-Large): 455 Square Meters/4,897 Square Feet (50,050,000THB<)
Proximity to attractions in Pattaya and beyond:
- Pattaya Beach & Pattaya Beach Road Baht Bus Route: 30-Seconds (Walking).
- The Bay Pattaya Mall: 30-Seconds (Walking).
- Soi 6 Pattaya Beach: 3-Minutes (Walking).
- Holiday Inn & Amari Ocean Pattaya Hotels: 4-Minutes (Walking).
- Pattaya International Hospital: 4-Minutes (Walking).
- Trattoria Pizzeria Toscana Restaurants: 4-Minutes (Walking).
- Central Marina Shopping Mall: 5-Minutes (Walking).
- Terminal 21 Shopping Center: 8-Minutes (Walking).
- Central Festival Shopping Centre: 10-Minutes (Walking).
- Royal Garden Shopping Centre: 3-Minutes (Car).
- Walking Street: 4-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Floating Market: 18-Minutes (Car).
- Mimosa: 22-Minutes (Car).
- Siam Country Club: 25-Minutes (Car).
- Silver Lake Vineyard, Golden Buddha Mountain & Ramayana Water Park: 25-Minutes (Car).
- U-Tapao International Airport: 50-Minutes (Car)
- Bangkok: 85-Minutes (Car).
Northshore was completed by Raimon Land back in 2006.
- Potential Investment
- Reputable developer
- Land mark building
Raimon Land Co.,Ltd.
No. of Floors:
29 Floors, 2 Buildings.
Project Land Size:
3 Rai / 4,800 Square Meters.
45THB Per Square Meter Per Month (Ongoing) Payable 1 Year in Advance.
Water & Electric Meter Security Deposit:
Split 50/50 Between Buyer & Seller.