| The Palm Wong Amat For Rent - PLM06R My Pattaya Condo
Rented Out 30,000THB Per Month - 360, Condominium
*Fill In the form and we will be In touch ASAP.
- Email : email@example.com
47 Sqm 1 Bedroom with Sea & Island Views in The Palm Wong Amat Pattaya For Rent – Prime direct beachfront location in the prestigious residential neighborhood of Wong Amat.
- Built in high-gloss white laminate European kitchen with a white granite counter-top together with glass splash backs for hassle free cleaning and a single bowl, stainless-steel recessed sink, (4-plate induction hob, slim-line extractor hood, convection oven, microwave and washing machine).
- Matching high-gloss white laminate fitted wardrobes with internal shelves and drawers in the bedroom.
- Finished bathroom with an extended brown granite sink counter-top, modern white porcelain sink, under-sink cabinet and decorative backlit vanity mirror together with a shower and tempered glass shower enclosure.
- Pre-installed hot-water heater in the bathroom.
- Fully-furnished and rent ready as per the photos includes: 1 Queen size bed & mattress, 1 bed side table, 1 desk, 1 vanity table, 1 beige faux leather sofa, 1 coffee table, 1 TV cabinet, 1 LCD TV and a dining table set with 4 chairs.
- 2 Ceiling mounted and ducted air-conditioners with the compressors mounted on the rear of the building and not on the balcony (no heat or noise).
- Private balcony with tempered glass safety railings for optimal sea and island views.
- High quality 60cm*60cm cream ceramic floor tiles in the living room and wooden panel flooring in the bedroom areas.
- Front door with key-card access.
- Gypsum board ceilings with atmospheric down lighting.
- Perfect as a holiday and/or retirement property with short to medium term rental potential.
The Palm Wong Amat Condo For Rent in Pattaya – PLM06R
- 12 Month Lease: 30,000THB Per Month.
- Security Deposit: 2 Months Rent Paid in Advance.
- Monthly Rental: Paid in Advance.
- Water & Electricity: Paid by Tenant.
- Listing Status: Available from April 30, 2023 on wards.