The Point Cosy Beach/Pratumnak
The Point is situated on a prime plot of land opposite the “Royal Cliff Tennis Courts” in the quiet, leafy, treelined residential neighborhood of Cosy Beach on Pratumnak Hill, and is literally less than a 5 minute drive away from downtown central Pattaya. The project is comprised of 119 units spread across a 15 story high-rise building and features 2 rooftop swimming pools on both the 9th and 15th floors together with an impressive array of other communal facilities.
The Developer, namely “The Platinum Property Group Co,.Ltd” (formally known as the PAD Development Group) was first established back in 2007, and whom has since gone on to complete numerous other successful, low-rise condominium projects such as “The Lofts” and “The Place” on nearby adjacent plots. Whereas the construction of “The Jewel” which is located close by, and the developers 2nd high-rise project is presently ongoing.
“The Point” is situated on a very quite residential road with virtually no passing traffic, yet is just a short walk away from the main commercial thoroughfare of Soi Rajchawaroon which features a choice of convenience stores, pharmacies, banks and more especially restaurants such as the hugely popular “The Sky Gallery” and “The Chocolate Factory” restaurants, each of which feature stunning views overlooking Cosy Beach which I’m sure you’ll all agree is the perfect environment to sip an early evening cocktail whilst taking in the magnificent sunsets.
Thanks in part to the Developers continued and meticulous attention to detail, all of their previous completed projects have all enjoyed above average rental returns and occupancy rates in excess of 90%. Furthermore, “The Point” is strategically situated near the crest of Pratumnak Hill, so even the units on the front facing lower floors have pleasant tennis court and tree views whilst the units on both the back and sides of the building especially on the mid to upper floors feature fabulous sea and island views.
Key communal features at The Point Pratumnak:
- 9th Floor rooftop pool, sun terrace and garden.
- 9th Floor fully-equipped and air-conditioned gymnasium.
- 16th Floor rooftop pool with panoramic views overlooking Pattaya Bay, Jomtien and Cosy Beach.
- Ground floor lobby and reception with personal mail boxes.
- 2 High-speed passenger lifts and 1 high-speed goods lift.
- Multi-level carpark with over 25% coverage.
- 24 Hour Security with CCTV cameras and key card access.
Key features of the individual units in The Point Pratumnak:
- Built in Euro-style fitted kitchen(s) with white hard surface counter-tops with a single bowl, stainless-steel, recessed sink, (2 or 4-plate induction hob and slim-line extractor hood).
- Fitted matching laminate wardrobes with internal shelves and drawers. Whereas the larger units feature walk in closets.
- Finished bathroom(s) with cream granite sink counter-top(s), white porcelain sink(s), under-sink cabinet(s) and back lit vanity mirror(s) together with shower(s) and tempered glass shower enclosure(s). Whilst the larger 2 & 3 bedroom units also feature a modern contemporary stand alone bath in the master ensuite bathroom(s).
- High quality aluminum window and door frames.
- High quality 60cm*60cm cream ceramic floor tiles.
- ‘Samsung’ branded slim-line air-conditioner(s), being 1 in a studio, 2 in 1 bedroom, 3 in a 2 bedroom and 4 in a 3 bedroom condo.
- Gypsum board ceilings with concealed atmospheric down lighting.
Condo sizes and price ranges in The Point Pratumnak:
- Studio/1-Bathroom Units (Small): 22.20 Square Meters/238 Square Feet. (1,650,000THB<)
- Studio/1-Bathroom Units (Medium): 29.60 Square Meters/318 Square Feet. (2,200,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (Small): 41.20 Square Meters/443 Square Feet. (2,300,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (Medium): 42.10 Square Meters/453 Square Feet. (2,350,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (Large): 44.50 Square Meters/478 Square Feet. (2,670,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (X-Large): 65 Square Meters/699 Square Feet. (3,900,000THB<)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Units (Small): 74.30 Square Meters/799 Square Feet. (4,500,000THB<)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Units (Large): 95 Square Meters/1,022 Square Feet. (7,500,000THB<)
- 3-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Units (Large): 147 Square Meters/1,582 Square Feet. (15,800,000THB<)
Proximity to attractions in Pattaya and beyond:
- Seven-Eleven & Family Mart convenience stores: 5-Minutes (Walking).
- Non-regulated Motorbike Taxi stands: 5-Minutes (Walking).
- Buddha Hill Park and Jogging Track: 8-Minutes (Walking).
- Cliff, Sky Gallery and The Chocolate Factory restaurants: 9-Minutes (Walking).
- Royal Veruna Yacht Club and Cozy Beach: 10-Minutes (Walking).
- Walking Street: 5-Minutes (Car).
- Royal Garden Shopping Center: 7-Minutes (Car).
- Jomtien Beach Road & Beach: 7-Minutes (Car).
- Central Festival Shopping Center & Pattaya Beach: 8-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya International Hospital: 10-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Floating Market: 14-Minutes (Car).
- Mimosa: 17-Minutes (Car).
- Phoenix Golf and Country Club: 23-Minutes (Car).
- Silver Lake Vineyard, Ramayana Water Park & Golden Buddha Mountain: 23-Minutes (Car).
- U-Tapao International Airport: 45-Minutes (Car).
- Bangkok: 90-Minutes (Car).
The Point was completed in 2017.
The Point Pratumnak
The Platinum Property Group Co.,Ltd.
No. of Floors:
15 Floors, 1 Building.
No. of Units:
500THB Per Square Meter (One-time only).
40THB Per Square Meter Per Month (Ongoing) Payable 2 Year in Advance.
Water & Electricity Security Deposit:
2% Transfer Fee Split 50/50 Between Buyer & Seller. Stamp Duty, Special Business & With-holding Tax Paid by Seller.