The Riviera Monaco Pattaya
“The Riviera Monaco” was completed in Qtr 1, 2021 by the Riviera Group and is situated on a prime 3 Rai-28 Sq.Wah/4,912 Square Meter plot of land less than 200 meters from the beach in the upmarket residential neighborhood of Na-Jomtien. Whereas the project itself is comprised of 412 exclusive apartments ranging in size from entry level 23.50 to 27 square meter studios, followed by larger 29 to 51.50 square meter, 1 bedroom and even larger 80.50 to 92.50 square meter, 2 bedroom apartments spread across a single 40 story luxury high-rise building with 3 high-speed passenger lifts, and 1 high-speed service lift.
The project features an impressive array of amenities such as a fully-equipped gymnasium and infinity-edged swimming pool and sundeck set amongst a lush tropical landscaped sky garden with outdoor seating areas on the 21st Floor. And if this wasn’t impressive enough there is also a stunning Ground Floor swimming pool with thematic pavilions, shallow pools and recessed seating areas set amongst a lush tropical outdoor garden with multiple footpaths and stepping stones. Other amenities include a stunning 2-story hotel-like lobby, with both a lounge and reception desk area, a commercial shop earmarked as a future coffee shop, a dedicated juristic and property management office, a games room and children’s club complete with an outdoor contoured play ground. And last but not least there is also a separate multi-story car-park with 97 car-parking spaces and 2 rooftop tennis courts together with 24 Hour security and CCTV cameras.
The Developer, namely The Riviera Group Co.,Ltd. is a well established multi-award winning developer of luxurious, high-rise condominium projects in Pattaya starting with The Riviera WongAmat which was completed back in Qtr 3, 2017. The Developer then went onto complete “The Riviera Jomtien” in Qtr 2, 2019. Whilst the construction of their latest project, namely “The Riviera Ocean Drive”, is presently ongoing and is expected to be completed in Qtr 4, 2022.
Key communal features at The Riviera Monaco:
- Infinity-edged communal swimming pool and sundeck on the 21st Floor.
- Fully-quipped gymnasium with Male & Female change-rooms on the 21st Floor.
- Lush tropical landscaped sky garden with outdoor seating areas on the 21st Floor.
- Stunning Ground Floor communal swimming pool set amongst lush tropical landscaped gardens with footpaths and stepping stones.
- 2-Story hotel-like lobby with a separate lounge and reception area on the Ground Floor.
- Hotel-like drop-off point with a decorative water feature opposite the lobby entrance on the Ground Floor.
- On-site commercial coffee shop on the Ground Floor.
- On-site juristic and property management offices on the Ground & 1st Floors.
- Dedicated indoor children’s club/playroom together with an outdoor contoured playground on the Ground Floor.
- Dedicated clubhouse and lounge for residents on the Ground Floor.
- Games room on the Ground Floor.
- 3 High-speed passenger lifts and 1 high-speed goods lift.
- Separate multi-story car-park with 2 rooftop tennis courts.
- 24 Hour security with key card access and CCTV cameras.
Key features of the individual units in The Riviera Monaco:
- Modern and tastefully designed studio and 1 & 2 bedroom units with open plan layouts and high end fixtures and fittings.
- Built in high-gloss white Western kitchen(s) with white solid surface composite counter-top(s) with either a single of double bowl, stainless-steel, recessed sink(s) and glass splash backs for hassle free cleaning in every apartment.
- 2 or 4 Plate induction hob(s) and slim-line extractor hood(s) included in every apartment.
- Built-in microwaves are included in the studio and 1 bedroom apartment, whereas the microwaves are replaced with convection ovens in the 2 bedroom apartments.
- Fitted wardrobes with internal shelves and drawers together with dark toned wardrobe doors.
- Finished bathroom(s) with cream granite sink counter-top(s), modern white porcelain sink(s), under-sink cabinet(s) and custom back-lit vanity mirror(s) together with shower(s) and safety-glass shower enclosures.
- Ceiling mounted and ducted air-conditioner(s) being 1 in a studio, 2 in a 1 bedroom and 3 in a 2 bedroom apartment with the compressor(s) being mounted off to the side in special maintenance and engineering rooms which are accessible from the communal hallways and not on the balconies (enhanced aesthetic appeal, no noise or heat).
- Private balconies with tempered glass safety balustrades for optimal sea (front) or city (rear) facing views in every apartment.
- Outdoor jacuzzi bath-tubs on the balconies in select units.
- Recessed gypsum board ceilings with state-of-the-art LED down lighting.
- High quality cream 60cm*60cm ceramic floor tiles in every apartment.
- Lavish front door with key-card access in every condo apartment.
- Please note that the soft furnishings and decorative staging materials as featured in the showroom photos are not included in the price.
Condo sizes and price ranges in The Riviera Ocean Drive that’s best suited to your own budget, investment and lifestyle needs:
- Studio/1-Bathroom Units 23.70 Square Meters/255 Square Feet. (2,015,500THB<)
- Studio/1-Bathroom Units 26 Square Meters/279 Square Feet. ((2,300,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units 29 Square Meters/279 Square Feet. (2,399,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units 31 Square Meters/333 Square Feet. (2,799,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-BathroomUnits 39.50 Square Meters/425 Square Feet. (3,500,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-BathroomUnits 41.80 Square Meters/449 Square Feet. (3,750,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units 51.50 Square Meters/554 Square Feet. (4,635,000THB<)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Units 80.50 Square Meters/866 Square Feet. (7,295,000THB<)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Units 90 Square Meters/968 Square Feet. (9,000,000THB<)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Units 92.30 Square Meters/993 Square Feet. (9,290,000THB<)
Proximity to attractions in Pattaya and beyond:
- Seven Eleven Convenience Store: 3-Minutes (Walking).
- Pattaya Floating Market: 8-Minutes (Car).
- Tesco Lotus, Outlet Mall & Macro on Sukhumvit Road: 9-Minutes (Car).
- Na-Jomtien Beach: 10-Minutes (Walking).
- Jomtien-Pattaya Baht Bus route alongside the end of Jomtien Beach Road: 12-Minutes (Walking).
- Lungsawai Seafood Restaurant: 14-Minutes (Walking).
- Phoenix Gold Country & Golf Club: 17-Minutes (Car).
- Walking Street: 18-Minutes (Car).
- Silver Lake Vineyard, Golden Buddha Mountain & Ramayana Water Park: 18-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Beach & Central Festival Shopping Centre: 20-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Memorial Hospital: 21-Minutes (Car).
- U-Tapao International Airport: 30-Minutes (Car).
- Bangkok: 105-Minutes (Car).
The Riviera Monaco was completed in Qtr 1, 2022.
No. of Floors:
40 Floors, 1 Building.
No. of Units:
No.of Car Parks:
97 Car Parks.
Size of the Land:
3 Rai 28 Sq.Wah / 4,912 Square Meters.
500THB Per Square Meter (One-time only).
50THB Per Square Meter Per Month (Ongoing) Payable 1 Year in Advance.
Water & Electric Meter Security Deposit:
2% Transfer Fee Split 50/50 Between Buyer & Seller. Stamp Duty, Special Business & With-holding Tax Paid by Seller.
Qtr 2, 2022.