Siam Oriental Condominium Pattaya
The Developer, namely “The Siam Oriental Trading Co.,Ltd” was founded back in 2004 by Juha Timonen with the off-plan launch of “Siam Oriental Condominium” and the projects subsequent completion back in 2007. The Developer then went onto complete “Siam Oriental Twins” in 2010 followed by “Siam Oriental Garden” , “Siam Oriental Elegance 1”, “Siam Oriental Elegance 2”, “Siam Oriental Tropical Gardens”, “Siam Oriental Garden 3”, “Siam Oriental Plaza” back in 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2016 respectively. The latest completed project by the Developer is “Siam Oriental Star” which was completed back in 2021 which is their 11th successful completed project to date.
“Siam Oriental Condominium” is strategically located alongside a quiet residential Soi between Soi 4 & Soi 5 Pratumnak in the upmarket neighborhood of Pratumnak Hill which is less than a 6 minute drive away from central Pattaya (depending on traffic). The project is comprised of 57 individual apartments ranging from entry level 24 square meter, studios followed by larger 36 to 72 square meter, 1 bedroom apartments before finally culminating in an ultra luxurious 400 square meter, 3 bedroom penthouse on the rooftop spread across a single 7 story low-rise building.
The project features a covered car-park on the Ground Floor with direct street access, 24 Hour security with CCTV cameras and a stunning communal plunge pool with a separate jacuzzi zone on the Ground Floor. Other amenities include a private entrance with 1 high-speed passenger lift and 2 Ground Floor commercial shop units with direct street access.
Key communal features at Siam Oriental Condominium:
- 2 Ground Floor commercial shop units with direct street access.
- Ground floor communal plunge pool and separate jacuzzi zone.
- 1 High-speed passenger lift.
- Ground Floor car-park with direct street access.
- 24 Hour security with CCTV cameras.
Key features of the individual units in Siam Oriental Condominium:
- Built-in kitchenette Thai or Western kitchenette with 2 or 4-plate hob and slim-line extractor hood.
- Fully-fitted wardrobes in the sleeping/bedroom areas.
- Fitted European bathroom(s) with white porcelain oval sink(s) and grey granite sink counter-top(s), wall mounted mirror(s) together with shower(s) in every apartment.
- Pre-installed, adjustable hot water heaters in every bathroom.
- Slim-line air-conditioner(s) in every apartment, being 1 in a studio, 2 in a 1 bedroom and 4 in a 3 bedroom penthouse apartment.
- High-end 30cm*30cm ceramic floor tiles.
- Gypsum board ceilings with concealed atmospheric downlighting.
- Private balconies with ornate steel safety balustrades in every apartment.
Condo sizes and price ranges in Siam Oriental Condominium:
- Studio/1-Bathroom Units (Small): 24 Square Meters/258 Square Feet. (890,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (Medium): 36 Square Meters/387 Square Feet. (1,300,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (Large): 42 Square Meters/452 Square Feet. (1,550,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (X-Large): 72 Square Meters/774 Square Feet. (2,895,000THB<)
- 3-Bedroom/4-Bathroom Penthouse Unit (XX-Large): 400 Square Meters/4,305 Square Feet. (29,900,000THB<)
Proximity to attraction in Pattaya and beyond:
- O’Gara’s Irish Pub and Restaurant: 10-Minutes (Walking).
- Seven-Eleven and Family Mart convenience stores: 5-Minutes (Walking).
- Dongtan Beach: 10-Minutes (Walking).
- The Pattaya-Jomtien Baht Bus route alongside Thappraya Road: 12-Minutes (Walking).
- Pratumnak Hill Park and Jogging Track: 12-Minutes (Walking).
- Wine Connection & La Baguette French Bakery: 15-Minutes (Walking).
- Frazers Aussie Restaurant & Sports Bar: 16-Minutes (Walking).
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport Link Pattaya Bus Terminal: 5-Minutes (Car).
- Pan-Pan Italian Restaurant & Food Mart Supermarket: 5-Minutes (Car).
- Walking Street: 7-Minutes (Car).
- Royal Garden Shopping Center: 8-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Beach & Central Festival Shopping Center: 10-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya International Hospital: 12-Minutes (Car).
- Terminal 21 Shopping Center: 15-Minutes (Car).
- Phoenix Country & Golf Club: 25-Minutes (Car).
- Silver Lake Vineyard and Golden Buddha Mountain: 25-Minutes (Car).
- U-Tapao International Airport: 40-Minutes (Car).
- Bangkok: 90-Minutes (Car).
Siam Oriental Condominium was completed in 2007.
Siam Oriental Condominium
The Siam Oriental Trading Co.,Ltd.
No. of Floors:
7 Floors, 1 Building.
No. of Units:
500THB Per Square Meter (One-time only).
39THB Per Square Meter Per Month (Ongoing) Payable 1 Year in Advance.
Water & Electric Meter Security Deposit:
Split 50/50 Between Buyer & Seller.