Siam Oriental Dream
The Developer, namely “The Siam Oriental Trading Co.,Ltd” was founded back in 2004 by Juha Timonen and since then has gone on to complete numerous other projects such as “Siam Oriental Condo” in 2007 and “Siam Oriental Twins” in 2010. Additional successfully completed projects by this Developer include “Siam Oriental Garden” and “Siam Oriental Elegance 1 & 2” in 2012, 2013 and 2014 respectively, and more recently “Siam Oriental Garden 3” and “Siam Oriental Plaza” and “Siam Oriental Star” which were completed in 2015, 2016 and 2021 respectively. Whilst “Siam Oriental Dream” is the Developers latest and 11th project to date, which is already under-construction and scheduled to be completed in Qtr 2, 2026.
“Siam Oriental Dream” is situated on approximately 1 Rai / 1,600 Square Meters of prime residential land alongside Soi Sea Hill 5, mid-way between Pratumnak Soi 5 & 6 and approximately 900 meters away from Dongtan Beach (which is arguably Pattaya’s best beach) in the quiet, upmarket residential neighborhood of Pratumnak Hill. Whereas, the project itself is comprised of roughly 183-188 individual apartments ranging from entry level 23.05 – 27.50 square meter, studio apartments followed by even larger 29.75 – 41.60 square meter, 1 bedroom and 34.20 – 41.50 square meter, 2 bedroom apartments spread across a single L-shaped, 8 story, low-rise building with 2 high-speed passenger lifts.
The project features a stunning swimming pool on the Ground Floor set amongst a lush tropical landscaped gardens with miniature tree-lined “pool islands” together with a dedicated jacuzzi zone and children’s water-slide/play area as the projects primary focal point. Other amenities of note are the rooftop swimming pool and rooftop garden where one can enjoy beautiful sea views and sunsets overlooking Koh Larn Island. Additional rooftop amenities includes a fully-equipped gymnasium, a uni-sex Finnish style sauna and Male & Female change-rooms with toilets and showers. Last but not least the project also features a pleasant lobby and reception desk and 2 commercial shops on the Ground level and underground car-parking for 30 vehicles in the basement with direct street access together with 24 Hour security and CCTV cameras.
Key communal features at Siam Oriental Dream:
- Ground Floor swimming pool with miniature tree-lined “pool islands” and dedicated jacuzzi and children’s play area with a water-slide zones set amongst a lush tropical landscaped garden.
- Rooftop communal swimming pool and landscaped garden with outdoor showers.
- Pool bar.
- Fully-equipped rooftop communal gymnasium with air-conditioners and panoramic city & sea views.
- Rooftop Male & Female communal toilets & change-rooms.
- Rooftop communal “Finnish” style sauna.
- Ground Floor lobby and reception area.
- 2 Commercial shops on the Ground Floor.
- On-site laundry service at commercial rates.
- Underground communal car-park for 30 vehicles with direct street access via a ramp.
- 2 High-speed passenger lifts.
- 24 Hour security with key-card access & CCTV cameras.
Key features of the individual units in Siam Oriental Dream:
- Built in white European kitchenette(s) with white laminate counter-top(s) and matching splash back(s) together with a “Häfele” branded single-bowl, stainless-steel under-sink & kitchen tap combination in every apartment.
- Built-in “Häfele” branded 2 plate induction hob and stainless-steel extractor hood in every apartment.
- Fitted white wardrobes with internal shelves and drawers in either the living/sleeping areas (studios) or bedroom (1 or 2 bedroom) areas in every apartment.
- Finished bathroom(s) with white & Grey composite sink(s), matching ceramic wall tiles, matching white & grey laminate under-sink cabinet(s), wall-mounted mirror(s), toilet(s) and shower(s) together with tempered glass shower enclosures in every bathroom.
- Pre-installed hot-water heater and dedicated washing machine enclosure with pre-installed water-pipe, waste water-pipe/drain and electric plug already in place in every bathroom.
- “Haier” branded (or equivalent) slim-line air-conditioners, being 1 in a studio, 2 in a 1 bed and 3 in a 2 bed apartment with the compressor(s) being mounted off to the side behind decorative aluminum covers on the building facade and not on the balconies (no heat or noise).
- High quality window frames and sliding door(s) in every apartment.
- Private balconies with safety-glass balustrades for optimal city, pool and sea views (varies according to unit and floor location) in every apartment.
- High quality laminate floor boards throughout the living room and bedroom areas of every apartment.
- Decorative raised gypsum board ceilings with concealed LED atmospheric down lighting.
Condo sizes and price ranges in Siam Oriental Dream:
- Studio/1-Bathroom Unit (Small): 23.05 – 27.50 Square Meters/248 – 296 Square Feet. (1,461,600THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom (Medium): 29.75 – 41.50 Square Meters/320 – 446 Square Feet. (1,887,900THB<)
- 2-Bedroom/1-Bathroom (Large): 34.20 – 41.50 Square Meters/368 – 446 Square Feet. (2,253,300THB<)
Proximity to attraction in Pattaya and beyond:
- Seven-Eleven Convenience Store: 3-Minutes (Walking).
- Frasers Aussie Restaurant & Sports Bar: 5-Minutes (Car).
- Pan-Pan Italian Restaurant & Food Mart Supermarket: 6-Minutes (Car).
- Foodmart & Suvarnabhumi International Airport-Pattaya Bus Terminus: 6-Minutes (Car).
- The Pattaya-Jomtien Baht Bus route alongside Thappraya Road: 10-Minutes (Walking).
- O’Gara’s Irish Pub (Tara Court): 10-Minutes (Walking).
- Dongtan Beach: 10-Minutes (Walking).
- Royal Garden Shopping Center: 8-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Beach & Central Festival Shopping Center: 10-Minutes (Car).
- Pratumnak Hill Park and Jogging Track: 12-Minutes (Walking).
- Pattaya International Hospital: 12-Minutes (Car).
- Terminal 21 Shopping Center: 15-Minutes (Car).
- Phoenix Country & Golf Club: 25-Minutes (Car).
- Silver Lake Vineyard and Golden Buddha Mountain: 25-Minutes (Car).
- U-Tapao International Airport: 40-Minutes (Car).
- Bangkok: 95-Minutes (Car).
Siam Oriental Dream is scheduled to be completed in Qtr 2, 2026.
Siam Oriental Dream
The Siam Oriental Trading Co.,Ltd.
No. of Floors:
8 Floors, 1 Building.
No. of Units:
No. of Car Parks:
650THB Per Square Meter (One-time only).
55THB Per Square Meter Per Month (Ongoing) Payable 1 Year in Advance.
Water & Electric Meter Security Deposit:
Internet Connection Fee:
2% Transfer Tax Paid by Buyer. Stamp Duty, Special Business & With-holding Tax Paid by Seller.
Scheduled Completion Date:
Qtr 2, 2026.