Sky Beach Condominium Wong Amat
Sky Beach was completed back in 1992, and is comprised of 400 individual apartments ranging in size from entry level 54 square meter, studios to 146 square meter, 2 bedroom apartments spread across a single 41 story, high-rise building. Undoubtedly the projects biggest selling point is it’s prime location and the fact that it has direct beach access to Wong Amat Beach, which is arguably one of Pattaya’s better beaches.
Amenities include a huge decorative atrium style lobby entrance complete with a Koh fish pond in a lush tropical landscaped garden setting, a communal swimming pool, fitness center, sauna, snooker room, table-tennis room and 2 outdoor tennis courts. Other amenities include several on-site commercial shops, outdoor & under-ground car-parking and 24 Hour security with CCTV access. Admit ably by todays modern standards the project has a somewhat dated architectural design, however if you’re willing to look past it’s dated design you will notice that the project was solidly built, and more importantly is in a prime upmarket location with direct beach access, and as such truly represents outstanding value for money given it’s remarkably low median per square meter price point.
Key communal features at Sky Beach Wong Amat:
- Grand open air atrium style lobby entrance with decorative “Romanesque” pillars and a large Koh fish pond.
- On-site commercial shops.
- On-site juristic and property management office.
- Ground floor communal swimming pool set amongst lush tropical landscaped gardens.
- Garden footpath and stairwell with direct beach access.
- Fitness center.
- Snooker and table-tennis rooms.
- 2 Outdoor tennis courts.
- 4 High-speed passenger lifts.
- Open-air and under-ground car-parking.
- 24 Hour security with CCTV cameras.
Key features of the individual units in Sky Beach Wong Amat:
- Most of the individual apartments have been upgraded and modified since 1992.
- Built in Western laminate kitchen(s) with solid surface counter-top(s) of varying designs.
- Fitted laminate wardrobes of varying designs.
- Air-conditioner(s) of varying designs and brands with the compressor(s) being mounted off to the side on the balcony.
- Private semi-circular balconies with “Romanesque” brick & mortar pillar balustrades for optimal sea and city views.
- Gypsum board ceilings with concealed atmospheric down lighting.
Condo sizes and price ranges in Sky Beach Wong Amat:
- Studio/1-Bathroom Units (Small): 54 Square Meters/570 Square Feet. (3,990,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (Medium): 93 Square Meters/1,001 Square Feet. (7,900,000THB<)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Units (Large): 124 Square Meters/1,334 Square Feet. (9,990,000THB<)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Units (X-Large): 146 Square Meters/1,571 Square Feet. (11,900,000THB<)
Proximity to attractions in Pattaya & beyond:
- Wong Amat Beach: 30-Seconds (Walking).
- Non regulated baht buses: 1-Minute (Walking).
- 5-Star Pullman Resort & Hotel: 3-Minutes (Walking).
- Tesco Lotus Express, Seven-Eleven & Family Mart: 5-Minutes (Walking)
- Terminal 21 Shopping Center: 5-Minutes (Car).
- Central Festival Shopping Center: 8-Minutes (Car).
- Bangkok Pattaya International Hospital: 9-Minutes (Car).
- Royal Garden Shopping Center: 10-Minutes (Car).
- Walking Street: 11-Minutes (Car).
- Siam Country Club: 30-Minutes (Car).
- Silver Lake Vineyard & Golden Buddha Mountain: 35-Minutes (Car).
- U-Tapao International Airport: 50-Minutes (Car).
- Bangkok: 85-Minutes (Car).
Sky Beach was completed in 1992.
Sky Beach Wong Amat
No. of Floors:
No. of Units:
28THB Per Square Meter Per Month (Ongoing) Payable 1 Year in Advance.
Water & Electric Meter Security Deposit:
Split 50/50 Between Buyer & Seller.