Tara Court | Pratumnak Pattaya Condos For Sale & Rent
30,000THB Per Month - Developer
*Fill In the form and we will be In touch ASAP.
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tara Court Pattaya
Tara Court is a very unique mixed purpose boutique-style low-rise development and is comprised of 77 individual apartments spread across 7 levels, with both a rooftop swimming pool and covered basement car-park. The fact that it’s a mixed purpose development, i.e. being part hotel and part condominium together with it’s unique middle aged themed decor, which includes such items as rooftop castle bastions and decorative artificial stone facades coupled with medieval looking wall mounted light fixtures really sets this project apart from it’s latter day modern contemporaries. Aside from the stunning 360-degree panoramic sea and city views from the rooftop communal swimming pool and sundeck, the project also features a fabulous onsite Irish themed sports bar and restaurant, which is located on the 1st Floor opposite the hotel-like lobby and reception desk. The restaurant is called O’Garas and they manage to serve up a wide variety of popular Thai & Western dishes throughout the day. The restaurant is particularly famous for it’s breakfasts and Sunday roasts, and as such has become a popular meeting spot for like-minded expats and tourists alike who enjoy great Guinness stout beer and good food whilst watching the latest sports events on TV or reading the latest UK & Irish newspapers which are regularly to hand.
After taking a short stroll past the hotel reception desk, one comes across the lobby lounge with it’s comfortable sofas and further still the elevator and courtyard garden with it’s decorative water-feature, whilst the air-conditioned Male & Female communal toilets are located towards the rear of the lobby. There is also a fully-equipped gymnasium in the basement. On a more personal note, I really like the fact that the communal hallway corridors on levels 2 to 7 are not only open but also overlook the courtyard garden below which adds to the enhanced feeling of space. Last but not least there is also an onsite laundromat, which is located downstairs in the basement car-park, whilst the car-park itself has ample provision for car-parking spaces and a separate entrance and exit.
Aside from the projects many amenities and numerous lifestyle benefits, the project itself is comprised of 55 hotel and 22 private condo apartments, which when compared to their more modern day counter-parts are quite spacious in comparison. Whilst the apartments themselves come in a variety of unit sizes and types starting with entry level, 50 square meter studios, followed by larger 95 square meter, 1 bedroom apartments and even larger 125 square meter, 2 bedroom apartments. Also I especially like the fact that there are no air-conditioning compressors on the balconies in any of the apartments which is a huge selling point. As I’m sure that you’ll agree with me, imagine for a second having hot air from the air-conditioning compressor while you trying to relax and enjoy the views from your balcony, or worse still being kept up at night by the incessant noise and vibration of the fan in the air-conditioning compressor. Needless to say, this thankfully isn’t the case seeing as each and every air-conditioning compressor has been mounted off to the side in the basement car-park and is out of sight and out of mind. Last but not least, the project is strategically located near the crest of Pratumnak Hill with access to public transportation by virtue of an established baht bus route alongside Thappraya Road, which is only a few minutes walk away.
Key communal features at Tara Court:
- Rooftop communal swimming pool and sundeck with panoramic 360-degree panoramic sea and city views on the 8th Floor, which is accessible via the 7th Floor stairwell.
- Fully-equipped and air-conditioned gymnasium, which is located in the basement next to the covered car-park entrance/exit.
- Hotel-like lobby entrance, lounge and reception area on the 1st Floor.
- Indoor atrium-style garden with a decorative water-feature on the 1st Floor.
- Male & Female toilets on the 1st Floor.
- On-site 4 Star hotel.
- On-site O’Garas Irish Bar & Grill on the 1st Floor.
- On-site laundromat, which is located in the basement
- 1 Passenger lift.
- Covered car-parking with a separate entrance & exit in the basement. Additional outdoor street level car-parking for hotel & restaurant patrons.
- 24 Hour security with CCTV cameras.
Key features of the individual units in Tara Court:
- Built in silver laminate Western kitchen(s) with black granite counter-top(s) with glass splash back(s) and stainless-steel, single bowl, above-counter sink(s).
- Built in kitchen appliances include: 2-plate induction hobs & slim-line extractor hoods in the studios, whereas the 1 & 2 bedroom apartments feature 4-plate induction hobs, slim-line extractor hoods and convection ovens.
- Fitted wooden wardrobes with internal shelves, drawers and non-mirrored wardrobe doors.
- Finished bathroom(s) with black granite sink counter-top(s), classic white oval porcelain sink(s), under-sink laminate cabinets with exterior pull-out drawer(s) and vanity mirror(s) together with shower(s).
- Slim-line air-conditioner(s), being 1 in a studio, 2 in a 1 bedroom and 3 in a 2 bedroom apartment with the compressor(s) being mounted off to the side in the basement car-park and not on the balcony (no heat or noise).
- Private balconies with ornate steel balustrades for optimal sea, island, city and/or Buddha Hill views (varies according to floor height & unit location).
- High quality 60cm*60cm cream ceramic floor tiles throughout.
- Gypsum board ceilings with concealed atmospheric down lighting.
Condo sizes and price ranges in Tara Court:
- Studio/1-Bathroom Unit (Small): 50 Square Meters/538 Square Feet. (2,750,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom (Medium): 95 Square Meters/1,022 Square Feet. (5,700,000THB<)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom (Large): 125 Square Meters/1,345 Square Feet. (7,200,000THB<)
Proximity to attractions in Pattaya and beyond:.
- Seven-Eleven and Family Mart Convenience Stores: 30-Seconds (Walking).
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport Link Pattaya Bus Terminal: 4-Minutes (Car).
- Pan-Pan Italian Restaurant & Food Mart Supermarket: 4-Minutes (Car).
- The Pattaya-Jomtien Baht Bus Route alongside Thappraya Road: 6-Minutes (Walking).
- Bali Hai & Walking Street: 6-Minutes (Car).
- Royal Garden Shopping Centre: 9-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Beach & Central Festival Shopping Centre: 10-Minutes (Car).
- La Baguette French Bakery & Wooden Box Restaurant: 10-Minutes (Walking).
- Marcos Italian Restaurant & Frasers Aussie Sports Bar & Restaurant: 12-Minutes (Walking).
- Pattaya International Hospital: 12-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Floating Market: 15-Minutes (Car).
- Mimosa: 20-Minutes (Car).
- Phoenix Country Club & Golf Course: 25-Minutes (Car).
- Silver Lake Vineyard and Golden Buddha Mountain: 25-Minutes (Car).
- U-Tapao International Airport: 45-Minutes (Car).
- Bangkok: 90-Minutes (Car).
Tara Court was completed in 2007.
- No. of Floors: 8 Floors, 1 Building.
- No. of Units: 77 Units.
- Sinking Fund: N/A Paid Already.
- Maintenance Fee: 60THB Per Square Meter (Ongoing) Payable 1 Year in Advance.
- Water & Electric Meter Security Deposit: 3,750THB.
- Transfer Taxes: Split 50/50 Between Buyer & Seller.
- Completion Date: 2007.