| The Axis Condo Pattaya For Rent - AXIS13R My Pattaya Condo
For Rent 32,000THB Per Month - 360, Condominium
*Fill In the form and we will be In touch ASAP.
- Email : [email protected]
77 Sqm 1 Bedroom Loft Apartment with Partial Sea Views in The Axis Condo For Rent – Convenient location alongside the main Pattaya-Jomtien baht bus route on Thappraya Road.
- Built in high-gloss black & white laminate Western kitchenette with a black granite counter-top and stainless-steel, above-counter sink, (2-plate induction hob, slim-line extractor hood, washing machine and fridge/freezer).
- Fitted cupboards with internal shelves and drawers in the upper loft bedroom together with a built in vanity table, mirror and stool.
- 2 Finished bathroom(s) with black granite sink counter-top(s), white porcelain sink(s), under-sink cabinet(s) and vanity mirror(s) together with shower(s) and tempered glass shower enclosure(s). One bathroom (largest) features a bath and is a master ensuite, whilst the other bathroom (smallest) is a guest bathroom.
- Pre-installed hot-water heater(s) included in every bathroom.
- Fully-furnished and rent ready as per the photos includes: 1 King size bed, 2 bed side tables, 1 bed side lamp, 1 L-shaped fabric sofa, 1 sofa chair, 1 stand alone light, 1 coffee table, 1 carpet, 1 TV cabinet, 1 LCD 40″ TV and a dining table set with 4 chairs.
- Private balcony with safety-glass balcony railings for optimal partial sea, park and city views.
- 2 ‘Daikin’ branded air-conditioner(s) with the compressor(s) being mounted off to the side on the balcony.
- High quality 60cm*60cm cream ceramic floor tiles in the living room area and genuine hardwood floor boards in the bedroom area.
- Gypsum board ceilings with a combination of drop down and concealed atmospheric down lighting.
The Axis Condo Pattaya For Rent – AXIS13R
- 6 to 12 Months Lease: 32,000THB Per Month.
- Security Deposit: 2 Months Rent in Advance.
- Monthly Rental: Paid in Advance.
- Water & Electricity: Paid by Tenant.
- Listing Status: Available from November 17, 2021 on wards.
- Last Updated: 16 November 2021.