I The Axis Condominium For Rent Pattaya - AXIS02R
For Rent 30,000THB Per Month - 360, Condominium
*Fill In the form and we will be In touch ASAP.
- Email : [email protected]
60.35 Sqm 2 Bedroom with Sea Views in The Axis Condominium For Rent – Convenient location alongside the baht bus route on Thappraya Road midway between Pattaya & Jomtien.
- Built-in high-gloss white & black laminate Western kitchen with a black granite counter-top, (2-plate induction, large stainless-steel extractor hood, microwave, washing machine and fridge/freezer).
- Fitted wardrobes with internal drawers and shelves in both the spare/guest and master bedrooms.
- Finished bathrooms with black granite sink counter-top(s), modern white porcelain sink(s) and vanity mirror(s) together with shower(s) and tempered glass shower enclosure(s). The one bathroom doubles as both a guest and spare bathroom and is accessible from the living room hallway. Whilst the master ensuite bathroom features an open plan arrangement with both the toilet and shower behind a separate safety glass door for both privacy and practicality.
- Fully furnished and rent ready as per the photos includes: 2 Queen size bed & mattress, 1 faux leather double sofa, 1 coffee table, 1 ‘Samsung’ branded 46″ LED TV and a dining table set with 2 chairs.
- 3 ceiling mounted and ducted air-conditioners with the compressors being mounted off to the side on the balcony.
- Combination of genuine teak wood flooring in the bedroom(s) and 60cm*60cm cream porcelain tiles in the living room areas.
- Private balcony with living room access and safety glass balcony railings for optimal partial sea and city views.
- Gypsum board ceilings with concealed atmospheric down lighting.
- Perfect as a either a holiday and/or rental investment property with easy access to the main Pattaya-Jomtien baht bus route alongside Thappraya Road.
The Axis Condominium For Rent – AXIS02R
- 12 Month Lease: 30,000THB Per Month.
- Security Deposit: 2 Months Rent in Advance.
- Monthly Rental: Paid in Advance.
- Water & Electricity: Paid by Tenant.
- List Status: Available from December 17, 2019 on wards.
- Last Updated: 16 December 2019.