| The Cloud Condominium Pattaya For Rent - CLOUD08R My Pattaya Condo
For Rent 16,000THB Per Month - 360, Condominium
*Fill In the form and we will be In touch ASAP.
- Email : [email protected]
35 Sqm 1 Bedroom with Sea & Island Views in The Cloud Condo For Rent – Brand new building with an innovative design in the prime location of Cosy Beach on Pratumnak Hill.
- Built in Western laminate kitchenette with a cream granite counter-top together with glass splash backs for hassle free cleaning and a stainless-steel recessed sink, (2-plate induction hob, slim-line extractor hood, microwave, kettle, toaster and fridge/freezer). Also includes additional storage space and a built in wine rack.
- Fitted cupboards with internal shelves, drawers and sliding doors together with a safety deposit box in the bedroom.
- Finished bathroom with a cream granite sink counter-top, modern white porcelain sink, under-sink cabinet and vanity mirror together with a shower and tempered glass shower enclosure. The shower has a separate floor to ceiling window between the bathroom and bedroom for enhanced natural lighting.
- Fully-furnished and rent ready as per the photos includes: 1 King size bed & mattress, 1 bed side table, 2-seater fabric sofa, 2 TV cabinets, 2 LED TV’s and a dining table with 4 chairs.
- Private balcony with tempered glass safety railings for optimal sea and island views.
- 2 ‘York’ branded slim-line air-conditioners with the compressors being mounted off to the side on the balcony.
- High quality cream 60cm*60cm ceramic floor tiles.
- Gypsum board ceilings with concealed atmospheric down lighting.
The Cloud Pattaya For Rent – CLOUD08R
- 12 Month Lease: 16,000THB Per Month.
- 6 Month Lease: 17,000THB Per Month.
- Security Deposit: 2 Months Rent in Advance (Negotiable).
- Monthly Rental: Paid in Advance.
- Other Lease Requirements: Smoking Allowed on Balcony Only.
- Water & Electricity: Paid by Tenant.
- Maintenance Fee: 40THB Per Square Meter Per Month Paid by Landlord.
- Listing Status: Available from February 02, 2018 on wards.
- Last Updated: 01 February 2018.