| The Cloud Condominium Pattaya For Rent - CLOUD15R My Pattaya Condo
Rented Out 11,500THB Per Month - 360, Condominium
*Fill In the form and we will be In touch ASAP.
- Email : [email protected]
35 Sqm 1 Bedroom with City Views in The Cloud Condo For Rent – Brand new building with an innovative design in the prime location of Cosy Beach on Pratumnak Hill.
- Built in Western laminate kitchenette with a cream granite counter-top together with glass splash backs for hassle free cleaning and a stainless-steel recessed sink, (2-plate induction hob, slim-line extractor hood, microwave and fridge/freezer). Also includes additional storage space and a built in wine rack.
- Fitted cupboards with internal shelves, drawers and sliding doors in the bedroom.
- Finished bathroom with a cream granite sink counter-top, modern white porcelain sink, under-sink cabinet and vanity mirror together with a shower and tempered glass shower enclosure. The shower has a separate floor to ceiling window between the bathroom and bedroom for enhanced natural lighting.
- Fully-furnished and rent ready as per the photos includes: 1 Queen size bed & mattress, 2 bed side table(s), 2 bed side table lamp(s), 1 black faux leather double sofa, 1 coffee table, 1 carpet, curtains, 2 wall mounted TV cabinet(s), 2 LED TV’s and a dining table set with 2 chairs.
- Washing machine included on the balcony.
- Private balcony with tempered glass safety railings for optimal city views.
- 2 ‘York’ branded slim-line air-conditioner(s) with the compressor(s) being mounted off to the side on the balcony.
- High quality cream 60cm*60cm ceramic floor tiles.
- Gypsum board ceilings with concealed atmospheric down lighting.
The Cloud Pattaya For Rent – CLOUD15R
- 12 Month Lease: 11,500THB Per Month.
- Security Deposit: 2 Months Rent in Advance.
- Monthly Rental: Paid in Advance.
- Water & Electricity: Paid by Tenant.
- Maintenance Fee: 40THB Per Square Meter Per Month Paid by Landlord.
- Listing Status: Available from January 04, 2021 on wards.
- Last Updated: 16 December 2019.