| The Cloud Condominium Pattaya For Rent - CLOUD18R My Pattaya Condo
Rented Out 25,000THB Per Month - 360, Condominium
*Fill In the form and we will be In touch ASAP.
- Email : [email protected]
55 Sqm 1 Bedroom with Sea Views in The Cloud Condo For Rent – Brand new building with an innovative design in the prime location of Cosy Beach on Pratumnak Hill.
- Built in Western laminate kitchenette with a cream granite counter-top together with glass splash backs for hassle free cleaning and a stainless-steel recessed sink, (2-plate induction hob, slim-line extractor hood, microwave, kettle, toaster and fridge/freezer). Plus an integrated matching breakfast counter-top with 2 stools.
- Non-standard fitted wardrobes with internal shelves, drawers and sliding doors situated directly behind the bedroom headboard.
- 1 Finished bathroom a cream granite sink counter-top, modern white porcelain sink, under-sink cabinet and vanity mirror together with a shower and safety glass shower enclosure. Plus a large bath is also included. The bathroom is decorated throughout with non-standardized wall tiles together with faux laminate floor tiles.
- Fully-furnished and rent ready as per the photos includes: 1 King size bed & mattress, 1 gray L-shaped fabric sofa, 1 coffee table, 1 carpet, 1 stand alone lamp, curtains, miscellaneous ‘fauna’ portraits, 2 TV cabinets and 2 LED TV’s.
- Private balcony with tempered glass balustrades for optimal sea and island views. The balcony features dual access from both the living room and bedroom. Outdoor table set with 2 chairs also included.
- 2 ‘York’ branded slim-line air-conditioner(s) with the compressor(s) being mounted off to the side on the balcony.
- High quality cream 60cm*60cm ceramic floor tiles.
- Gypsum board ceilings with concealed atmospheric down lighting.
The Cloud Pattaya For Rent – CLOUD18R
- 12 Month Lease: 25,000THB Per Month.
- Security Deposit: 2 Months Rent in Advance.
- Monthly Rental: Paid in Advance.
- Water & Electricity: Paid by Tenant.
- Listing Status: Available from January 01, 2020 on wards.
- Last Updated: 09 October 2019.