The Pride Pattaya
The Developer of The Pride is none other than Prinsiri PLC, which was first established back in February, 2000 and was aptly named Prinsiri (2000) Co.,Ltd before becoming a publicly traded company on the Stock Exchange of Thailand in March, 2004 whereupon the company was renamed as Prinsiri PLC. Since then this multi award winning Developer and more specifically one of it’s subsidiaries Prin Venture Co.,Ltd has gone on to build numerous residential houses, townhouses and condominium buildings in and around Bangkok and to a lessor extent in Pattaya under the widely respected and trusted Prinsiri brand. Recent examples of past projects include “The Pulse Ladprao 44” back in 2009, “Smart Condo Watcharapol” in 2011 and more recently “Bridge Sathorn-Narathiwas” in 2016.
Whereas The Pride itself is situated on a prime inner-city plot of land just behind “The Avenue Shopping Center” and is literally a few minutes walk away from Pattaya Beach and Second Roads. This boutique styled complex is comprised of just 79 units ranging in size from entry level 37 square meter, 1 bedroom apartments to larger 44 & 62 square meter, 1 bedroom apartments before finally culminating into 85 square meter, 2 bedroom apartments, which are spread across a modern single, 8 story building. Despite the projects relatively small unit count, it nonetheless still boasts an impressive array of amenities such as it’s communal swimming pool and fully equipped gymnasium. Other amenities include a dedicated children’s play area, an attractive lobby entrance, reception desk and lounge area together with the more standardized amenities to which we’ve all grown accustomed too, such as covered car-parking and 24 Hour security with CCTV access.
Key communal features at The Pride Pattaya:
- Communal swimming pool and sundeck.
- Fully equipped gymnasium with Male & Female change-rooms and toilets.
- Landscaped gardens.
- On-site commercial shop.
- Lobby entrance, reception desk and lounge area.
- Communal Wifi in the lobby.
- 2 High-speed passenger lifts.
- Dedicated outdoor children’s play area.
- Private gate with rear access to The Avenue Shopping Center.
- Covered car-parking.
- 24 Hour security with key card access.
Key features of the individual units in The Pride Pattaya:
- Built in wooden toned laminate Western kitchen(s) with white solid surface counter-top(s) together with single bowl, stainless-steel, above-counter sink(s), (2 or 4 plate induction hobs and slim-line extractor hoods).
- Finished bathroom(s) with modern white porcelain toilet(s), sink(s), laminate under-sink cabinet(s) and vanity mirror(s)n together with shower(s) and tempered shower enclosures.
- Slim-line air-conditioner(s), being 2 in a 1 bedroom and 3 in a 2 bedroom apartment with the compressor(s) being mounted off to the side either on the balcony or building facade behind a aluminum vented cover.
- Private balcony with steel balustrades for optimal pool and/or city views.
- High quality laminate flooring.
- Gypsum board ceilings with atmospheric concealed down lighting.
- Front door with key-card access.
Condo sizes and price ranges in The Pride Pattaya:
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (Small): 37 Square Meters/398 Square Feet. (2,600,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (Medium): 44 Square Meters/473 Square Feet. (3,095,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (Large): 62 Square Meters/667 Square Feet. (4,340,000THB<)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Units (Small): 65 Square Meters/699 Square Feet. (4,875,000THB<)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Units (Medium): 76 Square Meters/818 Square Feet. (5,320,000THB<)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Units (Large): 85 Square Meters/914 Square Feet. (6,375,000THB<)
Proximity to Pattaya and beyond:
- Pattaya 2nd Road Baht Bus Route: 1-Minute (Walking).
- Avenue Shopping Centre (Major Cineplex, Blue-o Bowling, Villa Supermarket, McDonalds & Starbucks etc): 1-Minute (Walking).
- 3-Star Mercure Hotel, Premier Inn and Areca Lodge Hotel: 1-Minute (Walking).
- Pattaya Beach & Pattaya Beach Road Baht Bus Route: 4-Minutes (Walking).
- Soi Diana & Soi LK Metro: 4-Minutes (Walking).
- Royal Garden Shopping Center: 5-Minutes (Walking).
- Walking Street: 9-Minutes (Walking).
- Central Festival Shopping Centre: 9-Minutes (Walking).
- Pattaya Soi 7 and Pattaya Memorial Hospital: 10-Minutes (Walking).
- Pattaya Floating Market: 15-Minutes (Car).
- Mimosa: 20-Minutes (Car).
- Siam Country Club & Phoenix Golf Club: 25-Minutes (Car).
- Silver Lake Vineyard, Golden Buddha Mountain and Ramayana Water Park: 25-Minutes (Car).
- U-Tapao International Airport: 50-Minutes (Car).
- Bangkok: 85-Minutes (Car).
The Pride was completed in 2009.
The Pride Pattaya
No. of Floors:
No. of Units:
N/A Paid Already.
35THB Per Square Meter (Ongoing) Payable 1 year in Advance.
Water & Electric Meter Security Deposit:
Split 50/50 Between Buyer & Seller. Stamp Duty, Special Business & With-holding Tax Paid by Seller.