Trio Gems Pattaya | Condos For Sale & Rent
1,560,000THB - Developer
*Fill In the form and we will be In touch ASAP.
- Email : email@example.com
Trio Gems Pattaya
Trio Gems is strategically situated in a prime 2.5 Rai/4,000 square meter near beach plot of land alongside Jomtien 2nd Road with easy access to either Jomtien Beach which is less than a 6 minutes walk away alongside Soi 16, Jomtien or a 2 minute drive away from Sukhumvit Road. The project is comprised of 315 units, in a variety of unit types to suit everyone’s budget starting with entry level 29.70 square meter studios and finally culminating in 51.50 square meter, 1 bedroom corner apartments spread across 3, low-rise, 8 story buildings. In keeping with the name of the project, Trio Gems each building is appropriately named after precious gems i.e. Building A, B & C are called “Emerald”, “Sapphire” and “Ruby” respectively.
The project is ostensibly aimed towards the budget end of the property market and appeals to those on a more limited budget, yet the Developer has managed to deliver on both the quality of the fixtures and fittings as well as the amenities on offer. Speaking of which the project features a massive ground floor communal swimming pool together with a fully-equipped and air-conditioned gymnasium. Other amenities includes and outdoor jacuzzi, jacuzzi, gym and children’s playground together with the more standard amenities such as 24 Hour security and covered car-parking. Truly if you’re looking for outstanding value for money you need not look any further than Trio Gem’s.
The Developer of Trio Gem’s is Sea View Co.,Ltd whose a locally based Thai owned and managed company. Other projects completed by the Developer include Beach 7 Condominium which was completed back in 2015, together with a residential housing estate near Soi Wat Boom and commercial town house project.
Key communal features at Trio Gems:
- Ground floor communal swimming pool in Building A (Emerald) with concrete sun lounge chairs.
- Ground floor communal gymnasium next to the swimming pool in Building A (Emerald).
- Outdoor gymnasium with aerobics equipment and weights between Buildings A (Emerald) & B (Sapphire).
- Outdoor dedicated children’s playground between Buildings B (Sapphire) & C (Ruby).
- Outdoor jacuzzi between Buildings A (Emerald) & B (Sapphire).
- Separate lobby entrance in each building with individual post boxes.
- On-site management office.
- Tropical landscaped gardens.
- 2 High-Speed passenger elevators in each of the 3 low-rise buildings.
- Covered car-parking.
- 24 Hour security with CCTV cameras and key-card access.
Key features of the individual units in Trio Gems:
- Built in Western wooden toned laminate Western kitchenette with a brown granite counter-top together with ceramic splash back tiles together with a single bowl, stainless-steel, above-counter sink, (2-plate induction hob, slim-line extractor hood & mini fridge/freezer).
- Stand alone wardrobe with internal shelves, drawers and partially mirrored sliding doors either in the main living/sleeping areas (studios) or bedroom areas (1 bedroom) apartments.
- Finished bathroom(s) with granite sink counter-top(s), modern white porcelain decorative oval sink(s), modern white porcelain toilet(s) and vanity mirror(s) together with shower(s) and safety-glass sliding door shower enclosures. The bathroom(s) come fitted as standard with black & white wall tiles and in some cases depending on the unit type a small window for enhanced natural lighting and reduced moisture.
- Pre-installed hot-water heater in every bathroom.
- Developers complimentary furniture package includes: 1 Queen size bed, fabric double sofa chair/collapsable sofa bed, 1 stand alone vanity table, mirror & stool set, curtains, blinds and 1 LED TV.
- ‘Samsung’ branded slim-line air-conditioner(s), being 1 in a studio and 2 in a bedroom apartment with the compressor(s) being mounted off to the side on the balconies.
- Private balcony in every apartment with ornate steel balustrades for optimal sea and/or city and/or garden views.
- Gypsum board ceilings with concealed atmospheric down lighting in every condo apartment.
- High quality cream ceramic floor tiles in every condo.
Choose the condo apartment type in Trio Gems that’s best suited to your own budget, investment and lifestyle needs:
- Studio/1-Bathroom Units (Small):29.70 Square Meters/319 Square Feet. (1,195,000THB<)
- Studio/1-Bathroom Units (Medium): 30.40 Square Meters/ 327 Square Feet. (1,250,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (Small): 34.30 Square Meters/369 Square Feet. (1,400,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (Medium): 34.60 Square Meters/372 Square Feet. (1,470,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (Large): 35 Square Meters/376 Square Feet. (1,500,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-BathroomUnits (X-Large): 45 Square Meters/484 Square Feet. (1,895,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (XX-Large): 51.50 Square Meters/554 Square Feet. (2,095,000THB<)
Proximity to attractions in Pattaya and beyond:
- Jomtien Beach: 5-Minutes (Walking)
- Jomtien-Pattaya Baht Bus Route: 5-Minutes (Walking)
- Tesco Lotus, Outlet Mall & Macro on Sukhumvit Road: 8-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Floating Market: 8-Minutes (Car).
- Walking Street: 12-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Beach & Royal Garden Shopping Center: 14-Minutes (Car)
- Central Festival Shopping Center: 15-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya International Hospital: 16-Minutes (Car).
- Phoenix Country & Golf Club: 18-Minutes (Car).
- Silver Lake Vineyard, Ramayana Water Park and Golden Buddha Mountain: 18-Minutes (Car).
- U-Tapao International Airport: 35-Minutes (Car)
- Bangkok: 95-Minutes (Car)
Trio Gems was completed in Qtr.1, 2017.
- E.I.A Approved: Yes.
- Developer: Sea View Co,.Ltd.
- No. of Floors: 8 Floors, 3 Buildings.
- No. of Units: 315 Units.
- Size of the Land: 2.5 Rai / 4,000 Square Meters.
- Sinking Fund: 200THB Per Square Meter (One-time only).
- Maintenance: 25THB Per Square Meter Per Month (Ongoing) Payable 1 Year in Advance.
- Water & Electric Meter Security Deposit: 3,750THB (Estimated).
- Transfer Taxes: 2% Transfer Fee Split 50/50 Between Buyer & Seller. Stamp Duty, Special Business & With-holding Tax Paid by Seller.
- Completion Date: Qtr 1, 2017.