View Talay 1 Pattaya
View Talay 1 A & B is situated on a prime residential 25 Rai/40,000 Square Meter plot of land alongside Thappraya Road, which co-incidentally is also the main arterial road between the twin centers of Pattaya & Jomtien. For those of you, who happen to rely on public transport the baht bus route happens to pass right by this project allowing one to commute with ease. Whereas if you happen to prefer your own personal transportation, be it a car or motorbike don’t despair as the project has loads of open-air car and motorbike parking freely available to it’s residents. In terms of amenities the ground floor communal swimming pool which is situated between Buildings A & B is undoubtedly the main focal point of the project together with it’s pleasant pool side restaurant and lush landscaped gardens.
View Talay 1 was the flagship development of it’s name sake development company, namely the View Talay Group. Largely spurred on by the unprecedented success of this project, the Developer then went on to complete “View Talay 2” back in 2002, “View Talay 3” in 2006, “View Talay 5” in 2007, “View Talay 6” in 2008, “View Talay 7” in 2010 and more recently “View Talay 8” in 2011.
View Talay 1 formed the master blueprint for all of the Developers future projects, with each successive project being slightly modified and/or improved along the way. Originally completed back in 1997, the project is comprised of 1,650 units spread across 2, high-rise, 15 story buildings and in it’s time was an unprecedented success story with each and every unit being completely sold out prior to completion. Whereas the individual units themselves were originally first sold as shells i.e. no tiles, ceilings, air-conditioners, kitchens and wardrobes etc meaning that the original first time buyers back in the day had to decorate the individual units themselves. Additionally they had the added option of being able to combine multiple adjacent units together to form larger 1 and 2 bedroom units resulting in there being a huge amount of choice and variety to suit everyones budget as no 2 units are the same.
The project has held up well over the passage of time but is admittedly a little dated now, especially when compared to it’s more modern counter-parts. Nonetheless the project still remains exceptionally popular largely thanks to it’s prime location and affordability.
Key communal features of View Talay 1:
- Large ground floor communal swimming pool and water-slide between Buildings A & B surrounded by lush tropical landscaped gardens.
- On-site pool bar and restaurant serving Thai & Western cuisine throughout the day with outdoor tables and umbrellas.
- Complimentary gymnasium, pool and tennis tables for restaurant patrons only.
- Ground floor commercial shops with a wide array of mini-mart convenience stores, laundromats, hair salons and massage parlors.
- Children’s outdoor play area.
- Separate lobby entrance and reception desk in each building.
- 3 High-speed passenger lifts in each building.
- Open air car and motorcycle parking.
- 24 Hour security and CCTV cameras.
Key features of the individual units at View Talay 1:
- Originally sold through the Developer as shells i.e. no floor tiles, air-con, kitchen, wardrobes or individual furnishings each individual unit has it’s own unique style of decor.
- At that time, one had the added option of buying multiple adjacent studios and combining them into either 1 or 2 bedroom units.
- The bathroom(s) were fitted as standard with a grey granite sink counter-top, vanity mirror and shower, however most were upgraded at the discretion of the individual owners.
Choose the condo apartment type in View Talay 1 that’s best suited to your own budget, investment and lifestyle needs:
- Studio/1-Bath Unit (Small): 32 Square Meters/344 Square Feet. (1,200,000THB<)
- Studio/1-Bath Corner Unit (Large): 45 Square Meter/484 Square Feet. (2,250,000THB<)
- 1-Bed/1-Bath Unit (Small): 64 Square Meters/688 Square Feet. (2,560,000THB<)
- 1-Bed/1-Bath Corner Unit (Medium): 77 Square Meters/828 Square Feet. (3,850,000THB<)
- 1-Bed/1-Bath Unit (Large): 96 Square Meters/1,033 Square Feet. (3,840,000THB<)
- 2-Bed/2-Bath Unit (X-Large): 128 Square Meters/1,377 Square Feet. (5,120,000THB<)
Proximity to attractions in Pattaya and beyond:
- The main Pattaya-Jomtien Baht Bus Route alongside Thappraya Road: 2-Minutes (Walking).
- Foodmart Supermarket: 3-Minutes (Walking).
- Pan Pan & Indian by Nature Restaurants 3-Minutes (Walking).
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport Link Pattaya Bus Terminus: 3-Minutes (Walking).
- Fraser’s Aussie Sports Bar & Restaurant: 3-Minutes (Walking).
- Jomtien Beach & Jomtien Beach Road: 2-Minutes (Car).
- Jomtien Fruit & vegetable Market and Soi 5 Immigration Department: 4-Minutes (Car).
- Tesco Lotus, Outlet Mall and Thepprasit Weekend Market: 6-Minutes (Car).
- Walking Street: 9-Minutes (Car).
- Royal Garden Shopping Centre and The Avenue Mall: 11-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Beach & Central Festival Shopping Centre: 12-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Memorial Hospital: 13-minutes (Car).
- Phoenix Golf Course: 25-Minutes (Car).
- Silver Lake Vineyard, Golden Buddha Mountain and Ramayana Water Park: 25-Minutes (Car).
- U-Tapao International Airport: 40-Minutes (Car).
- Bangkok: 85-Minutes (Car).
View Talay 1 A & B was completed back in early 1997.
View Talay 1
No. of Floors:
15 Floors, 2 Buildings (A & B).
No. of Units:
Project Land Size:
25 Rai/40,000 Square Meters.
15THB Per Square Meter Per Month (Ongoing) Payable 1 Year in Advance.
Water & Electric Meter Security Deposit:
Split 50/50 Between Buyer & Seller.