View Talay 8 Jomtien Beach Pattaya
View Talay 8 is situated on a prime near beach plot of land adjacent to the 2nd police box on the intersection between Jomtien Beach Road & Soi Chaiyaphruek in Jomtien. One cannot over-emphasize the strategic position of this project as Jomtien Beach and the main Pattaya-Jomtien baht bus route are literally a stones throw away.
Whereas the project itself is comprised of 1,186 apartments ranging from entry level 48 Square Meter studio apartments to 142 Square Meter, 1 and 2 bedroom corner unit apartments spread across a single 30 story high-rise building with 3 High-speed passenger lifts and 1 High-speed good/service lift.
The project also features a convenient hotel-like drop-off ramp with easy access to a pleasant open-air lobby via a stairwell or ramp. The open-air lobby features an onsite reception desk and juristic office which is conveniently located directly opposite to the passenger lifts on the ground floor. The project also features several commercial shop units such as laundromats and mini-marts on both sides of the ground floor hallway corridor which spans the entire length of the building ending in the main exit to the commercial swimming pool which is set amongst a lush tropical garden with an onsite commercial restaurant concession. Last but not least the project also features a covered car-park with controlled access via a boom as these are privately owned as well as access to communal outdoor parking with 24 Hour security and CCTV cameras.
The Developer of View Talay 8 which was completed back in 2010 was built by the well know developer View Talay and is the last of many high-rise buildings that they’ve built to date starting with View Talay 1, View Talay 2 and View Talay 3 in 1997, 2002 and 2006 respectively. And more recently View Talay 5, View Talay 6 and View Talay 7 in 2007, 2008 and 2010 respectively. Despite the Developers rather unimaginative usage of project names, they’ve nonetheless strived to make constant incremental improvements in each and every successive project as they’ve learned important lessons along the way which is quiet admirable and partly explains why they’ve managed to generate a loyal and ardent fan base along the way. As was the case with their past projects, the units within View Talay 8 were originally sold as shells, with the first time buyers then having to decorate their individual units themselves with the possible exception of the bathrooms which were pre-done, although many opted to decorate these as well. The net result being that no two units are the same, so there is a fantastic degree of individuality within these buildings.
Key communal features of View Talay 8:
- Large ground floor communal swimming pool surrounded by lush tropical landscaped gardens.
- On-site pool commercial restaurant concession together with Male & Female change-rooms with toilets and showers.
- Ground floor commercial shop units.
- Ground floor open-air lobby with an onsite reception and juristic office.
- 3 High-speed passenger lifts & 1 High-speed good/service lift.
- Hotel-like access ramp and drop-off point.
- Combination of both covered and open-air car and motorbike parking.
- 24 Hour security with CCTV cameras.
Key features of the individual units at View Talay 8:
- Originally sold through the Developer as shells i.e. no floor tiles, air-con, kitchen, wardrobes or individual furnishings each individual unit has it’s own unique style of decor.
- At that time, one had the added option of buying multiple adjacent studios and combining them into either 1 or 2 bedroom units.
- The bathroom(s) were fitted as standard with a grey granite sink counter-top, vanity mirror and shower, however most were upgraded at the discretion of the individual owners.
Condo sizes and price ranges inView Talay 8 that’s best suited to your own budget, investment and lifestyle needs:
- Studio/1-Bath Unit (Small): 48 Square Meters/516 Square Feet. (2,650,000THB<)
- Studio/1-Bath Unit (Medium): 55 Square Meters/592 Square Feet. (3,650,000THB<)
- 1-Bed/1-Bath Unit (Large): 96 Square Meters/1,033 Square Feet. (6,700,000THB<)
- 1-Bed/2-Bath Corner Unit (X-Large): 142 Square Meters/1,528 Square Feet. (9,500,000THB<)
- 2-Bed/2-Bath Corner Unit (X-Large): 142 Square Meters/1,528 Square Feet. (9,700,000THB<)
Proximity to attractions in Pattaya and beyond:
- Family-Mart Convenience Store: 30-Seconds (Walking).
- Jomtien Beach: 30-Seconds (Walking).
- Jomtien-Pattaya Baht Bus Route alongside Jomtien Beach Road: 30-Seconds (Walking).
- Tesco Lotus, Outlet Mall & Macro on Sukhumvit Road: 7-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Floating Market: 8-Minutes (Car).
- Walking Street: 12-Minutes (Car).
- Central Festival Shopping Centre: 16-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya International Hospital: 18-Minutes (Car).
- Terminal 21 Shopping Centre: 20-Minutes (Car).
- Phoenix Golf & Country Club: 25-Minutes (Car)
- Silver Lake Vineyard, Golden Buddha Mountain & Ramayana Water Park: 25-Minutes (Car).
- U-Tapao International Airport: 50-Minutes (Car)
- Bangkok: 90-Minutes (Car).
View Talay 8 was completed back in 2010.
View Talay 8
No. of Floors:
No. of Units:
7,000THB Per Unit Per Year (Ongoing) Payable 1 Year in Advance.
Water & Electric Meter Security Deposit:
Split 50/50 Between Buyer & Seller.