View Talay 2 Pattaya
View Talay 2 A & B is situated on a prime residential plot of land alongside Thappraya Road which is coincidentally the main arterial road between the twin centers of Pattaya and Jomtien. Furthermore the main baht bus route happens to pass right by the project, thus allowing one to commute with ease using public transport. Whereas if you’d prefer to use your own personal transportation don’t despair as there’s loads of open-air car parking spaces as well as covered motor-bike parking spaces. The Developer, namely View Talay built View Talay 2 back in 2002. The project was ostensibly an incremental improvement on it’s predecessor “View Talay 1″ which is located close by. Largely spurred on by the success of their first project “View Talay 1″ back in 1997 the developer then went on to build “View Talay 3 A & B” on Pratumnak Hill in 2006, “View Talay 5 C & D” which is located directly across the road from View Talay 2 in 2007, “View Talay 6″ in central Pattaya next to “Central Festival Shopping Center” back in 2008, “View Talay 7” on Dongtan Beach, Jomtien back in 2010 and more recently “View Talay 8” on Jomtien Beach Road in 2011.
The project in it’s time was exceptionally popular and was originally sold as shells with prospective buyers then needing to decorate them themselves with the possible exception of the bathrooms which were already pre-done. Although many prospective buyers subsequently then went on to decorate the bathrooms as well. The principal differences between View Talay 2 and it’s predecessor “View Talay 1″ was that the individual units were not only slightly larger but each building now had it’s own separate communal pool, toilets/change-rooms and onsite pool restaurant concession. Additional aesthetic improvements also included gypsum board ceilings as well as marble flooring along the communal hallway corridors. Similarly the commercial shops on the ground floor had their own individual balconies.
The project has held up well over the passage of time but is admittedly a little dated now, especially with the proliferation of newer projects being built in the area. However given that the units sizes starting with a 37 square meter studio are somewhat larger than their newer counterparts, and at the risk of repeating myself is in a great location right alongside the main baht bus route means that this building still despite it’s age has a popular following. Whereas the project itself is comprised of 1,934 units spread across 2 high-rise, 18 story buildings with 2 high-speed passenger lifts. Furthermore, no unit is the same as each and ever unit has been personalized and decorated to the tastes of their individual owners over time. Lastly each building features it’s own entrance and reception area together with a mixture of commercial shops on the ground floor with most being either laundromats, convenience stores, restaurants and/or Thai massage parlors. In summary you can find some real gems if you’re willing to look at older buildings such as View Talay 2 A & B.
Key communal features of View Talay 2 A & B:
- Large ground floor communal swimming pool surrounded by lush tropical landscaped gardens.
- On-site pool restaurant together with His and Hers change-rooms with showers.
- Ground floor commercial shops with a wide array of convenience stores, laundromats, hair salons, restaurants and massage parlours.
- A separate lobby, reception and juristic office in each building.
- 2 High-speed passenger lifts & 1 service lift in each building.
- Open air car and motorcycle parking.
- 24 Hour security with key card access and CCTV cameras in the lifts and hallway corridors.
Key features of the individual units at View Talay 2 A & B:
- Originally sold through the Developer as shells i.e. no floor tiles, air-con, kitchen, wardrobes or individual furnishings each individual unit has it’s own unique style of decor.
- At that time, one had the added option of buying multiple adjacent studios and combining them into either 1 or 2 bedroom units.
- The bathroom(s) were fitted as standard with a grey granite sink counter-top, vanity mirror and shower, however most were upgraded at the discretion of the individual owners.
Condo sizes and price ranges in View Talay 2 A & B:
- Studio/1-Bath Unit (Small): 37 Square Meters/398 Square Feet. (1,690,000THB<)
- Studio/1-Bath Unit (Medium): 41 Square Meters/441 Square Feet. (1,750,000THB<)
- Studio/1-Bath Unit (Large): 46 Square Meters/495 Square Feet. (1,900,000THB<)
- Studio/1-Bath Unit (X-Large): 55 Square Meters/592 Square Feet. (1,850,000THB<)
- 1-Bed/1-Bath Unit (Small): 74 Square Meters/796 Square Feet. (3,000,000THB<)
- 1-Bed/1-Bath Unit (Large): 82 Square Meters/882 Square Feet. (3,300,000THB<)
- 1-Bed/1-Bath Corner Unit (Large): 111 Square Meters/1,194 Square Feet.(4,500,000THB<)
Proximity to attractions in Pattaya and beyond:
- The main Pattaya-Jomtien Baht Bus Route alongside Thappraya Road: 2-Minutes (Walking).
- Pastrami on Rye Restaurant: 4-Minutes (Walking).
- Foodmart Supermarket: 5-Minutes (Walking).
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport Link Pattaya Bus Terminus: 5-Minutes (Walking).
- Pan Pan Italian Restaurant, Frasers Aussie Bar and Restaurant and La Baguette French Bakery: 7-Minutes (Walking).
- Jomtien Beach & Jomtien Beach Road: 2-Minutes (Car).
- Jomtien Fruit & vegetable Market and Soi 5 Immigration Department: 4-Minutes (Car).
- Tesco Lotus, Outlet Mall and Thepprasit Weekend Market: 5-Minutes (Car).
- Walking Street: 9-Minutes (Car).
- Royal Garden Shopping Centre and The Avenue Mall: 11-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Beach & Central Festival Shopping Centre: 12-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Memorial Hospital: 13-minutes (Car).
- Phoenix Golf Course: 25-Minutes (Car).
- Silver Lake Vineyard, Golden Buddha Mountain and Ramayana Water Park: 25-Minutes (Car).
- U-Tapao International Airport: 40-Minutes (Car).
- Bangkok: 85-Minutes (Car).
View Talay 2 A & B was completed back in early 2002.
View Talay 2
No. of Floors:
18 Floors, 2 Buildings (A & B).
No. of Units:
15THB Per Square Meter Per Month (Ongoing) Payable 1 Year in Advance.
Water & Electric Meter Security Deposit:
Split 50/50 Between Buyer & Seller.