• Atlantis Condo Pattaya For Sale
  • Atlantis Condo Pattaya For Sale
  • Atlantis Condo Pattaya For Sale
  • Atlantis Condo Pattaya For Sale
  • Atlantis Condo Pattaya For Sale
  • Atlantis Condo Pattaya For Sale
  • Atlantis Condo Pattaya For Sale
  • Atlantis Condo Pattaya For Sale(12)
  • Atlantis Condo Pattaya For Sale
  • Atlantis Condo Pattaya For Sale(25)
  • Atlantis Condo Pattaya For Sale
  • Atlantis Condo Pattaya For Sale
  • Atlantis Condo Pattaya For Sale
  • Atlantis Condo Pattaya For Sale
  • Atlantis Condo Pattaya For Sale
  • Atlantis Condo Pattaya For Sale(23)
  • Atlantis Condo Pattaya For Sale
  • Atlantis Condo Pattaya For Sale
  • Atlantis Condo Pattaya For Sale

Atlantis Resort Pattaya Condo For Sale - ATL10 My Pattaya Condo

For Sale 2,500,000THB - 360, Condominium
Foreign 41.05 m2 1 Bedroom Pool Views Floor: 4
 
 Add to Favorites
Print

Contact Agent

*Fill In the form and we will be In touch ASAP.

  • Email : info@mypattayacondo.com
Loading...

41.05 Sqm 1 Bedroom with Pool Views in Atlantis Resort Condo For Sale Pattaya – Great location on Jomtien 2nd Road.

* 0% Sellers Finance over 5 Years!!!!!!!

Simply pay a 20% down payment, then move in and spread the remaining 80% over 60 Monthly payments interest free.

  • Built in white laminate Western kitchen cabinets with a black granite counter top together with ceramic splash backs and a single bowl stainless-steel above counter sink, (2-plate induction hob, retractable hood, microwave and fridge/freezer).
  • Fitted wardrobes with internal shelves, drawers and mirrored sliding doors in the bedroom together with a wall mounted TV cabinet and/or vanity table with a mirror and chair.
  • 1 Finished bathroom with a modern white porcelain sink & toilet, under-sink cabinet and vanity mirror together with a shower and partial tempered glass shower enclosure & shower curtain.
  • Fully-furnished and rent ready as per the photos includes: 1 Queen size bed & mattress, 1 bed side table, 1 bed side table lamp, 1 grey fabric double sofa/pull-out sofa bed, 1 additional fabric double sofa, 1 plastic coffee table, 1 stand alone lamp, curtains, 2 stand alone TV cabinet(s), 2 LCD TV’s and a dining table with 2 chairs.
  • 2 ‘Daikin’ branded air-conditioner(s) with the compressor(s) being mounted off to the side on the balcony.
  • Private balcony with decorative wrought iron balustrades for optimal pool and landscaped garden views. Plus a washing machine with the pre-requisite water, waste-water and electrical socket hook ups is also included on the balcony.
  • High quality cream 60cm*60cm ceramic floor tiles in the living room area and faux laminate ceramic floor tiles in the bedroom areas.
  • Gypsum board ceilings with a combination of decorative drop down and concealed atmospheric down lighting.

virtual-tour-button

Atlantis Condo For Sale in Pattaya – ATL10

Additional Details

  • Reservation Fee: 10% = 250,000THB.
  • On Transfer/Key: 90% (On Key) Less the Reservation Fee Within 30 Days = 2,250,000THB.
  • Sinking Fund: 600THB Per Square Meter (One-time only) = 24,630THB N/A Paid Already.
  • Maintenance Fee: 35THB Per Square Meter Per Month (Ongoing) = 17,241THB.
  • Water & Electric Meter Security Deposit: 7,500THB (Estimated).
  • Transfer Taxes: Split 50/50 Between Buyer & Seller.

More Listings For Atlantis Condo Resort Pattaya

Floor Plans

Atlantis, Type A1 (Right), 42m2, 1 Bed Unit Plan

You might also like

en English
X
MENU
LANGUAGE