Grande Caribbean Condo Resort Pattaya
The Grande Caribbean Condo Resort Pattaya is a fantastic and unique themed development consisting of 1064 apartments within four 8-story low-rise buildings and a striking 30-story high-rise building called “The Cruz”, all of which occupy an expansive 11.5 Rai/18,400 Square Meter plot of land, set amidst lush tropical gardens and a water park, featuring interactive “pirate ships” with lounges and sundecks, a waterfall, shaded grottoes, a rainforest Jacuzzi set in a cave, an island lighthouse, a sandy beach and three levels of swimming pools. In short, the Grande Caribbean Condo Resort Pattaya offers a safe and relaxing haven for all the family.
The main Cruz building, with its lofty eight-meter high lobby and reception area, has been conceived to maximize the feeling of free-flowing space and natural light, whereas the apartments have all been positioned to take advantage of city and sea views. Indeed, the large 93.5 square meter, 2-bed, corner units have spacious balconies that boast 270-degree panoramic sea views over Pattaya Bay, Jomtien Beach and the islands beyond in the Gulf of Thailand.
The Grande Caribbean Condo Resort Pattaya is strategically located on the Thappraya Road, which is the main road linking Pattaya centre and Jomtien, being conveniently situated on the public bus route half-way between the two areas.
The Developer of Grande Caribbean Condo Resort Pattaya, “Blue Sky Group” has been established for over 50 years, with a track record in residential, hotels and retail developments throughout Thailand and particularly in Bangkok and Pattaya. Blue Sky Group has several billion Thai baht of assets and includes the Citrus Hotel chain in Bangkok, Citi-Chic hotel, several guest houses in Bangkok and “Atlantis” and “Venetian” in Pattaya which were completed in 2015 and 2018 respectively whilst the construction of “Espana Condo Resort” in Na-Jomtien is presently underway and expected to be completed early in 2019.
Key communal features at the Grande Caribbean Condo Resort:
- Resort style 8-meter high lobby entrance, reception desk and lounge with a large water cascade.
- Hotel-like drop off point and water feature.
- Tropical rainforest themed gardens surrounding multi-level swimming pools with sloped beach-like edges and a wave machine.
- A large lighthouse, 2 sailing ships (galleons), numerous walkways, terraces, sun decks and caverns.
- A on-site restaurant.
- Professional on-site juristic management team.
- Fully equipped and air-conditioned gymnasium.
- Games room with several pool tables.
- Conference room.
- Movie Theatre.
- Children’s Club playroom.
- Open air car parking.
- 24-hour security with CCTV cameras.
Key features of the individual units in the Grande Caribbean Condo Resort Pattaya:
- Built in Western kitchen(s) with black granite counter-top(s) together with glass splash back(s) and stainless-steel, above-counter sink(s), (2-plate induction hob and slim-line extractor hood).
- Fitted matching wardrobes with internal shelves, drawers and mirrored sliding doors in the bedroom(s).
- Finished bathroom(s) with frosted glass circular sink(s), laminate under-sink(s), vanity mirror(s) and shower(s) with partial tempered glass shower enclosures.
- Private balconies in every apartment with ornate steel balustrades for optimal pool, city and garden views (varies by floor height and unit location).
- Slim-line “Daikin” branded air-conditioner(s), being 2 in a 1 bedroom and 3 in a 2 bedroom apartment.
- Developers complimentary furniture package included.
- High quality cream 60cm*60cm ceramic floor tiles in the living room areas and faux laminate ceramic floor tiles in the bedroom areas.
- Gypsum board ceilings with a combination of concealed and drop down atmospheric lighting.
Condo sizes and price ranges in the Grande Caribbean Condo Resort:
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (Large): 34.50 Square Meters/371 Square Feet. (2,699,000THB to 3,279,000THB)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Units (Large): 69 Square Meters/742 Square Feet. (5,649,000THB to 6,458,000THB)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Units (X-Large): 93.50 Square Meters/1,006 Square Feet. (7,569,000THB<)
Proximity to attractions in Pattaya and beyond:
- The Pattaya-Jomtien Baht Bus Route Alongside Thappraya Road: 30-Seconds (Walking).
- Sugar Hut Resort & Hotel: 3-Minutes (Walking).
- Wine Connection Store and Family Mart: 2-Minutes (Walking).
- La Baguette French Bakery: 2-Minutes (Walking).
- Fraser’s Aussie Restaurant & Sports Bar: 3-Minutes (Walking).
- Pan Pan Italian Restaurant: 5-Minutes (Walking).
- Food Mart Supermarket: 5-Minutes (Walking).
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport Link Pattaya Bus Terminus: 5-Minutes (Walking).
- Jomtien Beach Road & Beach: 5-Minutes (Car).
- Walking Street: 8-Minutes (Car).
- Royal Garden and Avenue Shopping Centres: 9-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Beach & Central Festival Shopping Centre: 12-Minutes (Car).
- Phoenix Golf Course & Silver Lake Vineyard: 25-Minutes (Car).
- U-Tapao International Airport: 40-Minutes (Car).
- Bangkok: 85-Minutes (Car).
Grande Caribbean was completed in 2017.
No. of Units:
8 Floors, 4 Low-Rise Buildings & 1 High Rise of 30 Floors.
600THB Per Square Meter (One-time only)
40THB Per Square Meter Per Month (Ongoing) Payable 1 Year in Advance.
Water & Electric Meter Security Deposit:
10,000THB (Estimated) Paid by the Buyer.
Split 50/50 Between the Buyer & Seller.
Qtr 2, 2017.