Jomtien Plaza Condotel Pattaya
Fresh of the success of building “Metro Jomtien Condotel” which is situated further down Jomtien Beach Road towards Na-Jomtien back in 1988, the Developer namely Jomtien Plaza Co.,Ltd then went onto build Jomtien Plaza Condotel in 1990. On visiting the project, it’s plainly obvious even to the eye of the average layman that this project is remarkably well built just like it’s most recent predecessor. Which in part goes towards explaining why this project has remained extremely popular with long term expats in the know. Added to this is the projects highly strategic location right at the start of Jomtien Beach Road and directly opposite Dongtan Beach, which is undoubtedly the best beach in Pattaya thanks to it’s wide sandy beaches which are flanked by palm trees and pedestrian walkways. If that wasn’t impressive enough there is also a wide assortment of convenience stores, restaurants, hotels, shops and bars which are situated literally a stones through away from the project.
Interestingly enough the latest rumor doing the rounds, is that the local residents committee is planning to spend tens of millions on modernizing the communal areas, which is great news and will almost certainly boost prices. Whilst the project itself is comprised of 248 units, spread across a single 30 story high-rise building which is segmented right down the middle with 2 distinct wings. Each wing is serviced by 2 passenger lifts with outward facing scenic glass facades and each floor features open-air communal hallway corridors with panoramic views overlooking Pattaya Bay and the city. Whereas the bulk of the communal facilities, such as the outdoor communal swimming pool, 5th outdoor gardens, lobby, reception and lounge areas are located on the 5th floor. Other amenities include several onsite shops including a short term hotel/guest house in the lower plaza together with a multi-story car-park and 24 Hour security with CCTV cameras.
Key communal features of Jomtien Plaza Condotel:
- 5th Floor lobby entrance, reception desk and office.
- 5th Floor lobby lounge.
- 5th Floor communal swimming pool set amongst lush landscaped gardens.
- On-site commercial shops.
- On-site commercial rental hotel.
- Children’s play area.
- 4 Passenger lifts, being 2 in each of the 2 building wings.
- Open-air hallway corridors with panoramic city and sea views depending on the floor.
- Squash court.
- Covered multi-level car-parking.
- 24 Hour security with key-card access and CCTV cameras.
Key features of the individual units at Jomtien Plaza Condotel:
- Built in Western kitchen(s) with solid surface counter-top(s) and together with ceramic tile splash back(s) and stainless-steel sink(s), (2 or 4-plate hobs, slim-line extractor hoods, microwaves and fridge/freezers).
- Fitted wardrobes with internal shelve(s) and drawer(s) in every bedroom, or main living/sleeping areas in the case of a studio.
- Finished bathroom(s) with solid surface sink counter-top(s) usually granite, white porcelain oval sinks and vanity mirror(s) together with shower(s) whereas the larger 2 and 3 bedroom units also feature bath tub(s).
- Private balconies with a decorative steel painted balustrade for optimal direct facing sea views overlooking Dongtan Beach.
- Mixture of either ceiling mounted & ducted or slim-line air-conditioner(s) in every condo apartment, being 1 in a studio, 2 in a 1 bedroom, 3 in a 2 bedroom and 4 in a 3 bedroom condo with the compressor(s) being mounted of to the side on the balconies. Whereas the penthouse duplex units on the 30th floor have the compressor(s) mounted on the roof-top.
- High quality ceramic floor tiles.
- Gypsum board ceilings with concealed atmospheric down lighting.
Condo sizes and price ranges in Jomtien Plaza Condotel:
- Studio/1-Bathroom Units (Small): 53 Square Meters/570 Square Feet. (3,200,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (Medium): 97 Square Meters/1,044 Square Feet. (5,820,000THB<)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Units (Large): 126 Square Meters/1,356 Square Feet. (6,500,000THB<)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Units (X-Large): 156 Square Meters/1,679 Square Feet. (9,290,000THB<)
- 3-Bedroom/4-Bathroom Penthouse Units (XX-Large): 289 Square Meters/3,110 Square Feet. (24,500,000THB<)
Proximity to attractions in Pattaya and beyond:
- The main Pattaya-Jomtien Baht Bus Route alongside Thappraya Road: 30-Seconds (Walking).
- Dongtan Beach: 30-Seconds (Walking).
- Jomtien Fruit & Vegetable Market and Soi 5 Immigration Department: 6-Minutes (Car).
- Foodmart Supermarket: 8-Minutes (Walking).
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport Link Pattaya Bus Terminus: 8-Minutes (Walking).
- Tesco Lotus, Outlet Mall and Thepprasit Weekend Market: 8-Minutes (Car).
- Walking Street: 10-Minutes (Car).
- Pan Pan Italian Restaurant, Frasers Aussie Bar and Restaurant and La Baguette French Bakery: 12-Minutes (Walking).
- Royal Garden Shopping Centre and The Avenue Mall: 12-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Beach & Central Festival Shopping Centre: 14-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Memorial Hospital: 14-minutes (Car).
- Phoenix Country & Golf Club: 25-Minutes (Car).
- Silver Lake Vineyard, Golden Buddha Mountain and Ramayana Water Park: 25-Minutes (Car).
- U-Tapao International Airport: 40-Minutes (Car).
- Bangkok: 85-Minutes (Car).
Jomtien Plaza Condotel was completed back in early 1990.
Jomtien Plaza Condotel Pattaya
No. of Floors:
No. of Units:
15THB Per Square Meter Per Month (Ongoing) Payable 1 Year in Advance.
Water & Electric Meter Security Deposit:
Split 50/50 Between Buyer & Seller.