Supalai Mare Pattaya
Supalai Mare Pattaya is comprised of 1,154 individual apartments spread across a single, 35 story modern high-rise building and is strategically located on a prime 7 Rai/11,200 Square Meter plot of land alongside Thepprasit Road with easy access to key arterial roads such as Sukhumvit and Thappraya Roads. Whereas the individual units themselves come in a variety of sizes and types to suit everyones budget starting with entry level 32 square meter studios followed by 45 square meter, 1 bedroom apartments before finally culminating in 72 square meter, 2 bedroom corner apartments. Whilst the project itself features an impressive array of amenities starting with a 3 story shopping mall and club house complex, with provision for 25 onsite commercial shops, 1 of which being a Seven-Eleven convenience store. Other amenities include an infinity-edged communal swimming pool with a light house themed water slide together with an adventure park for the kids with a mock pirate ship, both of which are located on the rooftop of the 3-story shopping mall together with a fully-equipped gymnasium, sauna.
The developer, namely Supalai Public Company Limited has even gone one step further with the inclusion of stunning sky garden & sky lounge on the 35th floor with panoramic views overlooking the sea and city. And if that wasn’t impressive enough there are numerous communal pocket sky gardens scattered around the high-rise residential building, as well as a separate 6 story multi-level car-park.
The Developer, and their group of subsidiaries has become a trusted household name in the Thai residential and commercial development sector, and has won numerous awards and accolades in recognition of their efforts in completing many successful projects nationwide under the Supalai umbrella brand name.
Key communal features at Supalai Mare Pattaya:
- 25 Onsite communal shop(s), 1 of which is a Seven-Eleven in a 3 story shopping mall/club house complex.
- 30*9 Meter infinity-edged communal swimming pool with a light house themed water-slide.
- Dedicated children’s adventure park with a mock pirate ship set amongst landscaped gardens.
- Fully-equipped gymnasium.
- Multiple communal pocket sky gardens spread throughout the 35 story high-rise residential building.
- 35th Floor communal sky garden.
- 35th Floor communal sky lounge.
- 2 Story lobby entrance and reception area.
- 6 Story multi-level car park.
- 24 Hour security with CCTV cameras.
Key features of the individual units in Supalai Mare Pattaya:
- Built in white & dark wooden toned Western laminate kitchenette(s) with black hard surface counter-top(s), ceramic splash back tile(s) and stainless-steel, above-counter sink(s), (2-plate induction hobs & slim-line extractor hoods).
- Fitted matching wardrobe(s) with internal shelves, drawers and partially mirrored white & dark wooden toned wardrobe doors.
- Finished bathroom(s) with modern black solid surface sink counter-top(s), modern white porcelain sink(s), vanity mirror(s) and shower(s) with tempered glass & aluminum sliding door shower enclosures.
- Pre-installed hot-water heater included with adjustable heat & flow controls included in every bathroom.
- Slim-line air-conditioner(s), being 1 in a studio, 2 in a 1 bedroom & 3 in a 2 bedroom apartment are also included with the compressor(s) being mounted off to the side on the balcony.
- Private balcony with ornate steel balustrades for optimal views in every apartment.
- High quality laminate flooring.
- Gypsum board ceilings with both ceiling mounted & concealed atmospheric down lighting.
Condo sizes and price ranges in Supalai Mare Pattaya:
- Studio/1-Bathroom Units (Small): 32 Square Meters/344 Square Feet. (1,500,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (Medium): 45 Square Meters/484 Square Feet. (2,190,000THB<)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Units (Large): 72 Square Meters/775 Square Feet. (4,320,000THB<)
Proximity to Pattaya and beyond:
- Seven-Eleven Convenience Store: 30-Seconds (Walking).
- The Colosseum Cabaret Show: 1-Minute (Walking).
- The Rattanakorn Fruit & Vegetable Market: 1-Minute (Walking).
- D’Luck Cinematic Theatre: 2-Minutes (Walking).
- Jomtien Beach: 5-Minutes (Car).
- Thepprasit Night Market, Outlet Mall & Tesco Lotus: 5: Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Floating Market: 10-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Beach & Central Festival Shopping Center: 10-Minutes (Car).
- Bangkok Pattaya International Hospital: 12-Minutes (Car).
- Phoenix Country & Golf Club: 22-Minutes (Car).
- Silver Lake Vineyard, Golden Buddha Mountain & Ramayana Water Park: 24-Minutes.
- U-Tapao International Airport: 42-Minutes (Car).
- Bangkok: 88-Minutes (Car).
Supalai Mare Pattaya was completed in Qtr 4, 2016.
Supalai Mare Condominium
Supalai Public Company Limited.
No. of Floors:
35 Floors, 1 Building.
No. of Units:
Project Land Size:
7 Rai/11,200 Square Meters.
300THB Per Square Meter (One-time only).
30THB Per Square Meter Per Month (Ongoing) Payable 1 Year in Advance.
Water & Electric Meter Security Deposit:
2% Transfer Tax Paid by Buyer. Stamp Duty, Special Business & With-holding Tax Paid by Seller.
Qtr 4, 2016.