Lumpini Park Beach Jomtien
Lumpini Park Beach Jomtien was completed in 2013 and is situated on a prime 19 Rai/30,400 Square Meter plot of land alongside Jomtien Beach Road at the Northern end of Jomtien Beach. The project is comprised of 1,846 individual units, starting with entry level 28 square meter, 1 bedroom apartments, followed by larger 32-71 square meter, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and even larger 151 square meter, 3 bedroom apartments spread across 3 high-rise, 30 story buildings. For the sake of clarity Lumpini Park Beach Jomtien (Phase 1) shares the same plot of land with Lumpini Seaview Jomtien (Phase 2).
The project also boasts an impressive array of amenities such as 2 communal swimming pools, a rooftop lounge and terrace on the 29th floor of Building A, a fully-equipped gymnasium, Male & Female toilets and change-rooms, steam and sauna facilities together with several dedicated children’s play rooms and they’ve even thrown in a library for good measure. Other amenities include such items as lush tropical landscaped gardens, a multi-story car park on floors 2 to 5 in between Buildings B & C, and last but not least 24 Hour security with CCTV cameras.
L.P.N. Development Public Co.,Ltd have huge brand recognition throughout the whole of Thailand, and more especially amongst the Thai’s and Expats living in Bangkok, seeing as they’re ostensively a Bangkok based company. First established as a private company back in 1989, the Developer has since gone on to become a publicly traded company under the “LPN” symbol on the Stock Exchange of Thailand in 1994 and now has more than 100 projects in Bangkok, Cha-am, Udornthani and Chonburi to their name such as “Lumpini Ville Naklua WongAmat”, “Lumpini Condo Town North Pattaya” and “Lumpini Seaview Jomtien” to name but a few.
Key communal features of Lumpini Park Beach Jomtien:
- Ground floor infinity-edged communal swimming pool and sun deck surrounded by lush tropical landscaped gardens in front of Building A.
- Communal meeting point with outdoor tables & chairs, vending machines and Male & Female toilets next to the pool in front of Building A.
- 6th Floor infinity-edged communal swimming pool, sun deck and sky garden between Buildings B & C.
- Fully-equipped gymnasium, Male & Female toilets/change-rooms, sauna & steam room on the 6th Floor between Buildings B & C.
- 29th Floor sky lounge and terrace in Building A.
- Dedicated children’s play rooms.
- Private lobby entrance, lounge and reception desk in Buildings A, B & C.
- 2 High-speed passenger lifts and 1 service/goods lift in Buildings A, B & C.
- Multi-level car park on Floors 2 to 5 in between Buildings B & C.
- Front entrance security booth with car-parking booms.
- 24 Hour security with key card access and CCTV cameras.
Key features of the individual units at Lumpini Park Beach Jomtien:
- Built in white laminate Western kitchenette(s) with black granite counter-top(s) and stainless-steel recessed sink(s), (2-plate induction hobs & slim-line extractor hoods).
- Fitted laminate wardrobes with internal shelves, drawers and non-mirrored sliding doors in the bedroom(s).
- Finished bathroom(s) with composite sink(s)/sink counter-top(s), vanity mirror(s) and shower(s).
- Pre-installed hot-water heater(s) with adjustable heat and pressure dial(s) in every bathroom.
- Slim-line air-conditioner(s), being 2 in a 1 bedroom, 3 in a 2 bedroom and 4 in a 3 bedroom apartment with the compressor(s) being mounted off to the side on the balcony.
- Private balconies with steel balustrades for optimal sea and/or city and/or garden views.
- High quality laminate floor boards throughout.
- Gypsum board ceilings with concealed atmospheric down lighting.
Condo sizes and price ranges in Lumpini Park Beach Jomtien:
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (Small): 28 Square Meters/301 Square Feet. (2,200,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (Medium): 32 Square Meters/344 Square Feet. (2,500,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (Large): 43 Square Meters/462 Square Feet. (3,655,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (X-Large): 48 Square Meters/516 Square Feet. (4,100,000THB<)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Units (Small): 56.50 Square Meters/608 Square Feet. (4,600,000THB<)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Units (Medium): 71 Square Meters/764 Square Feet. (6,400,000THB<)
- 3-Bedroom/3-Bathroom Units (Large): 151 Square Meters/1,625 Square Feet. (14,000,000THB<)
Proximity to attractions in Pattaya and beyond:
- Jomtien Beach: 30-Seconds (Walking).
- Jomtien-Pattaya Baht Bus route alongside Jomtien Beach Road: 30-Seconds (Walking).
- Lungsawai Seafood Restaurant: 6-Minutes (Walking).
- Pattaya Floating Market: 6-Minutes (Car).
- Tesco Lotus, Outlet Mall & Macro on Sukhumvit Road: 7-Minutes (Car).
- Walking Street: 12-Minutes (Car).
- Bangkok Pattaya International Hospital: 15-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Beach & Central Festival Shopping Centre: 20-Minutes (Car).
- Phoenix Golf & Country Club: 18-Minutes (Car).
- Silver Lake Vineyard & Ramayana Water Park: 20-Minutes (Car).
- U-Tapao International Airport: 35-Minutes (Car).
- Bangkok: 100-Minutes (Car).
Lumpini Park Beach Jomtien was completed in 2013.
Lumpini Park Beach Jomtien
LPN Development Public Co.,Ltd.
3 Buildings, 30 Floors.
Total No. of Units:
Total No. of Car Parking Spaces:
590 Car Parking Spaces.
Project Land Size:
19 Rai/30,400 Square Meters.
300THB Per Square Meter (One-time only).
20THB Per Square Meter Per Month (Ongoing) Payable 1 Year in Advance.
Water & Electric Meter Security Deposit:
Split 50/50 Between Buyer & Seller.