The Orient Resort & Spa Jomtien
The Orient Resort & Spa is located on a prime +/- 5 Rai / 8,000 square meter plot of land just off Soi Wat Boon Kanchana in Jomtien and is literally only 680 meters away from Jomtien Beach as the crow flies. The project is comprised of 526 units, spread across 3 low-rise, 8 story buildings with a lagoon pool surrounded by lush tropical landscaped gardens as it’s main focal point.
Whilst the building exteriors and interiors are designed to be reminiscent of our colonial past and the units range from 25 square meter studios to 34.79 square meter 1-bedroom units and all the way up to 69 square meter, 2-bedroom units.
The project is being built by two of Pattaya’s most respected and trusted developers, namely Matrix Developments and Nova Group who are both locally based here in Pattaya. More importantly both of these developers have a proven track record with numerous already completed projects to their names such as ‘The View”, ‘The Vision”, “Park Lane”, “Paradise Park”, “Amazon”, ‘The Cliff”, “Nova Mirage”, “Nova Atrium”, “Nova Ocean View” and “Amari Residences & Suites” to name but a few.
Key communal features at The Orient:
- The largest jacuzzi pool in Pattaya.
- Ground floor lagoon pool with ornate footbridges surrounded by lush tropical landscaped gardens.
- Rooftop sundeck and water slide.
- Fully equipped and air-conditioned gymnasium with views overlooking the pool.
- Separate lobby and reception area together with 2 high-speed passenger lifts in every building.
- Partially covered and open-air car parking lots.
- 24 Hour security with key-card access and CCTV cameras.
- Complimentary golf cart shuttle service to and from Jomtien Beach and the main Jomtien-Pattaya baht bus route alongside Jomtien Beach Road.
Key Features of the individual units in The Orient:
- Built in white Western kitchenette with laminate counter-tops, ‘Hafele’ branded single bowl above counter stainless steel sink and continental themed blue and white splash back tiles, (2-plate or 4-plate ‘Teka’ branded induction hob and retractable hood).
- Fully furnished with Queen size bed(s), mattresses, decorative back wall, bed side tables, wallpaper, double sofa, coffee and side table(s), TV cabinet(s), either 1 or 2 ‘Samsung’ branded or equivalent 32″ LCD TV’s and a dining table set with either 2 or 4 chairs (varies by unit type).
- Fitted cupboards with internal shelves, drawers and mirrored doors in the bedroom(s).
- Finished bathroom(s) with marble-like sink counter-top, under sink, vanity mirror, shower and tempered glass shower enclosure.
- ‘Samsung’ branded or equivalent slim line air conditioners being 1 in a studio, 2 in a 1-bedroom unit and 3 in a 2-bedroom unit.
- Private balcony with ornate caste iron balcony railings in every unit.
- Gypsum board ceilings with concealed atmospheric down lighting.
- High quality 60cm*60cm mystic grey ceramic floor tiles.
Condo sizes and price ranges in The Orient:
- Studio/1-Bathroom Units (Small): 25.50 Square Meters/274 Square Feet. (1,690,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (Medium): 34.50 Square Meters/371 Square Feet. (2,151,000THB<)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Unit (Large): 69 Square Meters/742 Square Feet. (4,212,000THB<)
Proximity to attractions in Pattaya and Beyond:
- Tesco Lotus Express, Seven-Eleven and local fruit & vegetable market: 4-Minutes (Walking).
- Jomtien Beach: 3-Minutes (Car).
- Tesco Lotus, Outlet Mall & Macro alongside Sukhumvit Rd: 6-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Floating Market: 10-Minutes (Car).
- Walking Street: 10-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Beach & Central Festival Shopping Centre: 15-Minutes (Car).
- Mimosa: 15-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Memorial Hospital: 16-Minutes (Car).
- Siam Country Club and Phoenix Golf Course: 20-Minutes (Car).
- Silver Lake Vineyard, Golden Buddha Mountain and Ramayana Water Park: 25-Minutes (Car).
- U-Tapao International Airport: 40-Minutes (Car).
- Bangkok: 90-Minutes (Car).
The Orient Resort & Spa was completed in Qtr 3, 2018.
The Orient Resort & Spa
Matrix Developments Co.,Ltd & Nova Group Co.,Ltd.
No. of Floors:
8 Floors, 3 Buildings.
No. of Units:
5 Rai / 8,000 Square Meters
600THB Per Square Meter (One-time only).
45THB Per Square Meter Per Month (Ongoing).
Water & Electric Meter Security Deposit:
Split 50/50 Between Buyer & Seller, Special Business & With-holding Tax Paid by Seller.
Qtr 3, 2018.