Park Lane Jomtien Residence
Park Lane is comprised of 608 individual units spread across 4 low-rise, 8 storey buildings with a large expansive pool that’s surrounded by lush tropical gardens as it’s main focal point in addition to a pool-side restaurant and gym.
Park Lane was built by “Matrix & Iguana Group” back in 2010 and thanks to it’s relatively inexpensive price point and proximity to Jomtien Beach was literally a roaring success from the get go and as such, was completely sold out within months of its initial launch date.
The developer, “Matrix & Iguana Group” which subsequently amalgamated under the umbrella company of ‘Matrix Developments’ is widely recognized as the market innovator of turn-key, resort-style living in the eastern seaboard.
Since then the developer has gone on to build similar nearby developments such as “Paradise Park”,“Amazon” and “The Vision”. whereas they’re presently building ‘The Orient” in joint partnership with the long established and widely respected “Nova Group”.
Key communal features at Park Lane:
- Large expansive communal pool with multiple jacuzzi zones surrounded by lush tropical gardens.
- His & Hers toilets, showers and change rooms in each building.
- 2 High-speed passenger lifts and a reception desk in each of the 4 buildings.
- Fully-equipped gymnasium overlooking the pool.
- On-site property management and laundry service for an added fee.
- On-site pool restaurant and convenience store.
- Complimentary golf-cart shuttle service to and from Jomtien Beach and the main Jomtien-Pattaya baht bus route alongside Jomtien Beach Road.
- Open air car-parking.
- 24-Hour security with key card access and CCTV.
Key features of the individual units in Park Lane:
- Built-in European kitchenette with laminate counter-tops and a 2-plate (1-Bed) or 4-plate (2-Bed) resistance hob and retractable hood.
- Fitted cupboards with internal shelves and drawers in the bedroom(s).
- Matching fitted vanity table with mirror in the bedroom(s).
- Finished bathroom(s) with shower and hot water heater.
- Air-conditioning units in all rooms, being 2 in the 1-bed and 3 in 2-bed apartments.
- Private mini balcony with decretive steel balcony railings.
- Original complimentary furniture package included: Queen size bed(s) & mattress, headboard and bed-side tables, double sofa, coffee table, TV cabinet, small fridge/freezer and dining table set with either 2 or 4 chairs (furniture package varied slightly according to unit type).
- Good quality 60cm*60cm cream ceramic floor tiles.
- Gypsum board ceilings with concealed atmospheric down lighting.
Condo sizes and price ranges in Park Lane:
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (Small): 36 Square Meters/387 Square Feet (1,175,000THB to 1,700,000THB)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Units (Large): 72 Square Meters/775 Square Feet (2,300,000THB to 3,200,000THB)
Proximity to attractions in Pattaya and beyond:
- Tesco Lotus Express, Seven-Eleven and local fruit & vegetable market: 3-Minutes (Walking).
- Jomtien Beach: 3-Minutes (Car).
- Tesco Lotus, Outlet Mall and Macro on Sukhumvit Road: 6-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Beach & Central Festival Shopping Centre: 15-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Floating Market: 10-Minutes (Car).
- Walking Street: 10-Minutes (Car).
- Mimosa: 15-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Memorial Hospital: 16-Minutes (Car).
- Siam Country Club & Phoenix Golf Club: 20-Minutes (Car).
- Silver Lake Vineyard & Golden Buddha Mountain: 20-Minutes (Car).
- U-Tapao International Airport: 40-Minutes (Car).
- Bangkok: 90-Minutes (Car).
Park Lane was completed in late 2010.
Matrix/Iguana Developments Co.,Ltd.
No. of Floors:
8 Floors, 4 Low Rise Buildings.
No. of Units:
Complimentary Furniture & Appliance Package Included.
500THB Per Square Meter (One time-only).
35THB Per Square Meter Per Month (Ongoing Payable 1 Year in Advance).
Water & Electric Meter Security Deposit:
Split 50/50 Between Buyer & Seller.