Pattaya Hill Resort Pattaya Condos For Sale & Rent
1,400,000THB - Developer
*Fill In the form and we will be In touch ASAP.
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pattaya Hill Resort
Pattaya Hill Resort is compromised of 245 units in a wide assortment of unit types to cater to everyone’s individual budget spread across a single 23 story high rise building. The project was completed in 1991 and many of the units have been renovated and modernized since then. Thanks to the projects prime location on a 3 Rai/4,800 Square Meter plot of land near the crest of Buddha Hill most units apart from the ones on the lower floors have breath-taking sea views overlooking the entire coastline. One also has easy access to the nearby public park and the main Pattaya-Jomtien baht bus route alongside Thappraya Road.
The project features a communal swimming pool and sundeck, a fully equipped gymnasium, table tennis and ping pong tables together with on-site commercial shops such as a mini-mart and laundromat. Other amenities include 24 Hour security with CCTV cameras and outdoor covered car-parking. If you’re looking for value for money in a upmarket residential location such as Pratumnak Hill, then this project warrants a closer look.
Key communal features of Pattaya Hill Resort:
- Communal swimming pool with sundeck.
- Children’s pool.
- Open air lobby atrium, reception and lounge area.
- Fully-equipped gymnasium.
- Snooker & ping pong tables.
- On-site mini-mart.
- On-site laundromat.
- On-site “Le Saigon Restaurant” on the rooftop.
- 3 High-speed passenger lifts.
- 24 Hour security with CCTV cameras.
- Covered car-parking.
Key features of the individual units at Pattaya Hill Resort:
- Built in outdoor kitchenette with a granite counter-top and stainless-steel, above-counter sink on the balcony as standard. Some units have been modernized to include an indoor kitchen.
- Finished bathroom with a grey granite sink counter-top, white porcelain sink and bath tub with a dual head shower tap as standard. Some units have been modernized and the bath tub has been replaced with a walk in shower and/or tempered glass shower enclosure/shower curtain.
- Either Ceiling mounted and ducted or slim-line air-conditioner(s), being 1 in a studio, 2 in a 1 bedroom and 3 in a 2 bedroom with the compressor(s) being mounted off to the side on the balcony.
- Private balconies with steel balustrades for optimal sea and/or city and/or garden views in every apartment. Whilst the larger 1 and 2 bedroom units have multiple balconies.
- High quality ceramic floor tiles.
- Gypsum board ceilings with concealed atmospheric down lighting.
Condo sizes and price ranges in Pattaya Hill Resort:
- Studio/1-Bath Units (Small): 42 Square Meters/451 Square Feet. (1,400,000THB<)
- Studio/1-Bath Units (Medium): 44 Square Meters/473 Square Feet. (1,590,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom (Large): 56 Square Meters/602 Square Feet. (1,950,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bath (X-Large): 101 Square Meters/1,087 Square Feet. (4,790,000THB<)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom (XX-Large): 112 Square Meters/1,205 Square Feet. (5,250,000THB<)
Proximity to attractions in Pattaya and beyond:
- Pratumnak Hill Park & Jogging Track: 1-Minute (Walking).
- O’Gara’s Irish Pub and Restaurant: 4-Minutes (Walking).
- Seven-Eleven & Family Mart convenience stores: 3-Minutes (Walking).
- The Pattaya-Jomtien Baht Bus route: 9-Minutes (Walking).
- Wine Connection & La Baguette French Bakery: 10-Minutes (Walking).
- Frasers Aussie Restaurant & Sports Bar: 3-Minutes (Car).
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport Link Pattaya Bus Terminal: 4-Minutes (Car).
- Pan-Pan Italian Restaurant & Food Mart Supermarket: 4-Minutes (Car).
- Walking Street: 5-Minutes (Car).
- Royal Garden Shopping Center: 8-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Beach & Central Festival Shopping Center: 10-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya International Hospital: 12-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Floating Market: 15-Minutes (Car).
- Mimosa: 20-Minutes (Car).
- Silver Lake Vineyard, Golden Buddha Mountain & Ramayana Water Park: 25-Minutes (Car).
- Phoenix Country & Golf Club: 25-Minutes (Car).
- U-Tapao International Airport: 42-Minutes (Car).
- Bangkok: 90-Minutes (Car).
Pattaya Hill Resort was completed in 1991.
- E.I.A. Approved: Yes.
- No. of Floors: 23 Floors.
- No. of Units: 245 Units.
- Project Land Size: 3 Rai/4,800 Square Meters.
- Maintenance Fee: 20THB Per Square Meter Per Month (Ongoing).
- Water & Electric Meter Security Deposit: 3,750THB (Estimated).
- Transfer Taxes: Split 50/50 Between Buyer & Seller.
- Completion Date: 1991.