The Gallery Jomtien
The Gallery was completed in 2012 by the Thai developer, “Urban Property Group Co.,Ltd” formally known as “Royal Oak Property Development Co.,Ltd”, whose previously constructed developments include “The Urban” and “Sixty-Six Condo” in central Pattaya, “The Urban Attitude” opposite Pattaya 3rd Road, “Acqua” in Jomtien and most recently “Aeras” alongside Jomtien Beach Road, which is undoubtedly their most ambitious development to date.
The project is comprised of 146 apartments, which come in a wide variety of unit types and sizes so as to cater to everyone’s own unique budget starting with entry level 27 square meter studios before finally culminating into a 70 square meter, 2 bedroom combined apartment spread across 4 low-rise, 8 story buildings rather unoriginally named as Building A, B, C & D respectively.
The Gallery is strategically located towards the end of Soi 8 Jomtien which allows for easy access to Jomtien Beach Road. Equally one has access to Jomtien 2nd Road by virtue of passing through the adjacent townhouse development called “SP Townhouse” which was also co-incidentally built by the same developer. Essentially the residents of both the condo and townhouse development have unrestricted right of access to one another by virtue of a private road which is controlled at both ends by a key-card activated security boom. So apart from the first initial 100 meters of Soi 8 Jomtien being a public road before joining up to Jomtien Beach Road, thereafter this quiet Soi essentially becomes a private road as access is restricted to residents and guests only before linking up with Jomtien 2nd Road.
Given the projects strategic location, it’s nonetheless still very reasonably priced and offers excellent value for money for any savvy investor in my opinion. Furthermore, the individual fixtures and fittings within the apartments themselves together with the amenities in each building makes for a truly impressive offering. Speaking of which each building features a rooftop swimming pool, sundeck and landscaped garden together with a gymnasium and steam room. Other amenities include a sky lounge and bar, Male & Female toilets and a private lobby entrance and reception area in each and every building together with covered parking on the ground floor and 24 Hour security with key-card access and CCTV cameras.
Key communal features of The Gallery Jomtien:
- A private lobby entrance and reception area in each and every building.
- Rooftop swimming pool and sundeck surrounded by lush tropical landscaped gardens with a dedicated BBQ area.
- Rooftop lounge and bar area in each and every building.
- Fully-equipped rooftop gymnasium with a steam room in each and every building.
- Library and internet corner with ADSL Hi-speed Wi-Fi connectivity.
- 1 High-speed passenger lift in each and every building.
- 24 Hour security with key card access and CCTV cameras.
- Covered car-parking in each and every building with controlled access by virtue of private road access and key-card activated car-parking security booms.
- Male and Female toilets, showers and change-rooms.
- Professional onsite juristic and rental management service.
Key features of the individual units at The Gallery Jomtien:
- Built in kitchenette(s) with solid surface counter-tops together with splash back tiles and stainless-steel, circular, above-counter sink(s), (2-plate induction hobs and slim-line extractor hoods).
- Stand alone wardrobe cabinets in the studios and open-air walk in wardrobes in the 1 and 2 bedroom condo apartments.
- Finished bathroom(s) with cream solid surface sink counter-top(s), modern white porcelain sink(s), toilet(s) and vanity mirror(s) together with shower(s) and partial safety-glass shower enclosures.
- Pre-installed hot-water heater(s) with adjustable heat and flow controls in every bathroom.
- Fully-furnished and rent ready (quality and style of individual decor will vary from unit to unit).
- Slim-line air-conditioner(s), being 1 in a studio, 2 in a 1 bed and 3 in a 2 bed apartment with the compressor(s) being mounted off to the side on the balcony.
- High quality 60cm*60cm ceramic floor tiles.
- Private balcony with steel balustrades for optimal partial sea and/or city and/or garden views in every apartment.
- Gypsum board ceilings with concealed atmospheric down lighting.
Condo sizes and price ranges in The Gallery Jomtien:
- Studio/1-Bath Unit (Small): 27 Square Meters/290 Square Feet. (1,400,000THB<)
- Studio/1-Bath Unit (Medium): 33 Square Meters/355 Square Feet. (1,750,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom (Large): 43 Square Meters/462 Square Feet. (2,200,000THB<)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom (X-Large): 70 Square Meters/753 Square Feet. (3,750,000THB<)
Proximity to attractions in Pattaya and beyond:
- Jomtien Beach: 2-Minutes (Walking).
- Pan Pan Italian Restaurant and Frazer’s Aussie Sports Bar and Restaurant: 3-Minutes (Car).
- Foodmart Supermarket and the Suvarnabhumi Airport bus link Pattaya terminus: 3-Minutes (Car).
- Jomtien Fruit & Vegetable Market and Jomtien Soi 5 Immigration Department: 6-Minutes (Walking).
- Tesco Lotus, Outlet Mall and Macro on Sukhumvit Road: 7-Minutes (Car).
- Walking Street: 10-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Floating Market: 11-Minutes (Car).
- Central Festival Shopping Centre and Pattaya Beach: 12-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya International Hospital: 15-Minutes (Car).
- Siam Country and Golf Club: 23-Minutes (Car).
- Silver Lake Vineyard and Golden Buddha Mountain: 23-Minutes (Car).
- U-Tapao International Airport: 45-Minutes (Car).
- Bangkok: 90-Minutes (Car).
The Gallery was completed in 2012.
The Gallery Jomtien
Urban Property Development Co.,Ltd/formally Royal Oak Property Development Co.,Ltd.
No. of Floors:
8 Floors, 4 Buildings.
No. of Units:
400THB Per Square Meter (One-time only) N/A Paid Already.
40THB Per Square Meter (Ongoing) Payable 1 Year in Advance.
Water & Electric Meter Security Deposit:
Split 50/50 Between the Buyer & Seller.