View Talay 3 Pattaya
View Talay 3 A & B is a genuine beachfront project with private beach access to none other than Dongtan Beach which is arguably one of the best beaches in Pattaya largely because of it’s wide sandy, tree-lined beach and pedestrian friendly walk way alongside the beach. Speaking of which the walkway has strict vehicular traffic restrictions and is flanked by several hotels and restaurants which are frequented by both tourists, expats and Thai’s alike.
Whereas the project itself is situated on a 8 Rai/12,800 Square Meter prime plot of land alongside Pratumnak Soi 6 and is quite literally only a stones throw away from many of Pattaya’s more prominent hotels such as the “Adriatic Palace”, “The Heritage Pattaya Beach Resort” and “Rabbit Resort” hotels, as well as “Pattaya Tower and Water Park”. The project is comprised of roughly 716 units ranging in size from entry level 48 square meter studios, to massive 103 square meter, 1 bedroom and 137 square meter, 2 bedroom apartments spread across 2 high-rise, 20 story buildings.
Communal amenities include provision for commercial shops such as a mini-mart, 1 high-speed passenger elevator, 1 high-speed goods elevator, as well as an open-air lobby entrance, reception and lounge area in each of the 2 buildings. Whilst the main ground floor communal swimming pool and pool side restaurant, which is situated at the front of Building A, nearest the beach is undoubtedly the crown jewel of the project. Other amenities worth mentioning besides the 24 Hour security and an on-site juristic management office is undoubtedly the open-air car-park set amongst lush tropical landscaped gardens.
The Developer, namely View Talay which is also coincidentally the projects namesake first completed View Talay 3 back in 2006. This being their smallest project by far both in terms of unit count and density and is arguably their best project to date and represents what is ostensibly an incremental improvement on it’s earlier project predecessors “View Talay 1” and “View Talay 2” which were built in 1997 and 2006 respectively.
Largely spurred on by their past successes, the developer then went on to build “View Talay 5″ in Jomtien back in 2008, followed by “View Talay 6” in central Pattaya next to the “Central Festival Shopping Center” back in 2008, “View Talay 7” on Dongtan Beach back in 2010 and more recently “View Talay 8” on Jomtien Beach Road in 2011.
For their time, all of the “View Talay” projects were exceptionally popular and oddly enough were all originally first sold as shells i.e. no floor tiles, ceilings, air-cons, built in furnishings etc so the original buyers had to renovate and decorate each of the individual units themselves. This has resulted in a huge amount of individuality as no two units are the same. In summary View Talay 3 is admittedly a little bit dated when compared to it’s more modern counter-parts nearby. Nonetheless the project has held up quite well and still remains very popular to this day.
Key communal features of View Talay 3 A & B:
- Large communal ground floor swimming pool surrounded by lush tropical landscaped gardens.
- Male & Female change-room(s), toilet(s) and shower(s).
- On-site pool restaurant serving Western and Thai cuisine.
- Assorted ground floor commercial shop(s) offering a wide array of services such as mini-marts and laundromats.
- A separate lobby entrance, reception and lounge area in each building.
- 1 High-speed passenger lift and 1 high-speed goods lift in each building.
- Open air car-parking.
- 24 Hour security with key-card access and CCTV cameras in the communal hallway corridors.
Key features of the individual units at View Talay 3 A & B:
- Originally sold through the Developer as shells i.e. no floor tiles, air-con, kitchen, wardrobes or individual furnishings so each and every individual unit has it’s own unique style of decor.
- At that time, one had the added option of buying multiple adjacent studios and combining them into either 1 or 2 bedroom units.
- The bathroom(s) were fitted as standard with a grey granite sink counter-top(s), white porcelain sink(s) and shower(s), however most were upgraded at the discretion of the individual original buyers.
Condo sizes and price ranges in View Talay 3 A & B:
- Studio/1-Bath Unit (Small): 48 Square Meters/516 Square Feet. (1,950,000THB<)
- Studio/1-Bath Unit (Medium): 53 Square Meters/570 Square Feet. (2,450,000THB<)
- 1-Bed/1-Bath Unit (Large): 76 Square Meters/818 Square Feet. (3,750,000THB<)
- 1-Bed/1-Bath Unit (X-Large): 103 Square Meters/1,106 Square Feet. (8,900,000THB<)
- 2-Bed/1-Bath Unit (XX-Large): 137 Square Meters/1,506 Square Feet. (11,000,000THB to 12,800,000THB)
Proximity to attractions in Pattaya and beyond:
- Dongtan Beach: 1-Minute (Walking).
- Pattaya Tower Water Park: 3-Minutes (Walking).
- Russian night market: 5-Minutes (Walking).
- Tesco Lotus Express: 6-Minutes (Walking).
- Walking Street: 7-Minutes (Car).
- Royal Garden Shopping Centre and The Avenue Mall: 9-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Beach & Central Festival Shopping Centre: 11-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Memorial Hospital: 12-minutes (Car).
- Phoenix Golf Course: 25-Minutes (Car).
- Silver Lake Vineyard, Golden Buddha Mountain and Ramayana Water Park: 25-Minutes (Car).
- U-Tapao International Airport: 40-Minutes (Car).
- Bangkok: 85-Minutes (Car).
View Talay 3 A & B was completed back in early 2006.
View Talay 3
No. of Floors:
20 Floors, 2 Buildings (A & B).
No. of Units:
Project Land Size:
8 Rai/12,800 Square Meters.
13THB Per Square Meter Per Month (Ongoing) Payable 1 Year in Advance.
Water & Electric Meter Security Deposit:
Split 50/50 Between Buyer & Seller.