The Winner Condominium Pattaya
Located on a prime plot of land adjacent to Pattaya Park Tower on Pratumnak Hill, The Winner Condominium is comprised of 107 units, ranging in size from 36 square meter, 1 bedroom condo apartments to larger 62.50 square meter, 1 bedroom condo apartments spread across 1, low-rise, 7 story building.
The Developer, namely The Navy House Group Co.,Ltd whose primarily based in nearby Sattahip has a well established reputation for building quality single and double story housing developments for Thai naval personnel. The Developer was naturally attracted to the vibrant nearby property market of Pattaya and as a result The Winner Condominium was their first condominium development. The project was officially launched in October, 2012 and the project was completed in late 2014. The Developer has since gone on to build The Winner 2 Condominium, which is located close by.
Watch the fantastic sunsets views overlooking Jomtien Bay and Koh Larn Island from the rooftop swimming pool, which is accessible via a stairwell, or just simply walk directly across the road to the Pattaya Tower Night Market to enjoy an inexpensive meal. Better still, Dongtan Beach which is arguably Pattaya’s best beach with it’s wide white sandy tree-lined beaches and restrictive vehicle traffic is only a few minutes walk way. The project was intended to serve as the Developers flag ship development, and as such they went the extra mile by offering added quality for an affordable price with most of the units also having provision for a washing machine with the water, waste-water and electrical hook ups already being in place.
Key communal features of The Winner:
- Rooftop swimming pool, sundeck and lush tropical landscaped rooftop garden.
- Ground floor lobby, reception desk and male & female toilets.
- Personal mail boxes.
- 2 Ground floor commercial shop concessions.
- Wifi & Satellite TV.
- 2 High-speed passenger lifts.
- 24-Hour Security with CCTV cameras.
- Under-ground and open air carpark.
Key features of the individual units at The Winner:
- Built in laminate Western kitchenette with cream granite counter-tops together with glass splash backs and a stainless-steel recessed sink, (2-plate induction hob, slim-line extractor hood and fridge/freezer in every apartment. Whilst the larger units feature a washing machine.
- Fitted wardrobes with frosted glass sliding doors in the bedrooms. The wardrobes have dual access from both the bedroom and bathroom.
- Finished bathrooms with matching cream granite sink counter-top(s), modern white porcelain sink(s) and vanity mirror(s) together with a shower(s) and safety-glass shower enclosures in every condo apartment.
- Complimentary furniture and appliance package varies slightly according to unit type. Includes items such as a Queen size bed & mattress, night stand(s), double sofa, TV cabinet and 32″ LCD TV and curtains.
- 1 ‘Daikin’ branded air-conditioner in every condo apartment. The BTU capacity of the air-conditioners varies slightly according to unit size and type.
- Pre-installed hot-water heater in every bathroom.
- Private balconies with either an ornate steel or tempered glass wrap around safety railing for optimal sea, city and garden views.
- High quality combination of ceramic and faux dark wood laminate flooring in every condo apartment.
- Gypsum board ceilings with concealed atmospheric down lighting.
Condo sizes and price ranges in The Winner:
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (Small): 36 Square Meters/387 Square Feet. (1,540,000THB to 2,239,000THB)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (Medium): 46 Square Meters/495 Square Feet. (2,390,000THB to 2,660,000THB)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (Large): 54 Square Meters/581 Square Feet. (2,490,000THB to 3,050,000THB)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (X-Large): 62.50 Square Meters/672 Square Feet. (3,490,000THB<)
Proximity to attractions in Pattaya and beyond:
- Seven-Eleven & Family Mart convenience stores: 2-Minutes (Walking).
- Pattaya Park Market: 2-Minutes (Walking).
- Pattaya Park Tower & Dongtan Beach: 6-Minutes (Walking).
- Pattaya-Jomtien baht bus route alongside Thappraya Road: 10-Minutes (Walking)
- Wooden Box & La Baguette French Bakery: 12-Minutes (Walking).
- Frazers Aussie Bar & Restaurant: 13-Minutes (Walking).
- Foodmart Supermarket and Suvarnabhumi International Pattaya Bus Terminal: 4-Minutes (Car).
- Walking Street: 7-Minutes (Car).
- Royal Garden Shopping Center: 9-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Beach & Central Festival Shopping Center: 10-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya International Hospital: 12-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Floating Market: 15-Minutes (Car).
- Mimosa: 20-Minutes (Car).
- Silver Lake Vineyard, Golden Buddha Mountain & Ramayana Water Park: 25-Minutes (Car).
- Phoenix Golf Course: 25-Minutes (Car).
- U-Tapao International Airport: 45-Minutes (Car).
- Bangkok: 85-Minutes (Car).
The Winner was completed in late 2014.
The Winner Condominium
N/A Less than 7 Floors.
The Navy House Group Co.,Ltd.
No. of Floors:
7 Floors, 1 Building.
No. of Units:
500THB Per Square Meter (One-time only).
40THB Per Square Meter Per Month (Ongoing) Payable 1 Year in Advance.
Water & Electric Meter Security Deposit:
2% Transfer Fee & 0.50% Stamp Duty Paid by Buyer. Special Business & With-holding Tax Paid by Seller.