Grand Solaire Pattaya
Grand Solaire is Heights Holdings most ambitious and high end project to date, and is comprised of 3,600 luxury apartments spread across 2 high-rise buildings of 67 and 48 stories respectively. Furthermore the project is situated on a prime 14.5Rai/23,200 Square Meter plot of land alongside Thappraya Road, which co-incidentally also happens to be the main Pattaya-Jomtien baht bus route.
Each apartment will feature state of the art interior design elements such as decadent marble-styled wall tiles, electronically controlled sanitary systems and space-saving and energy compliant air-conditioners. The size of the apartments range from entry level 29 square meter, 1 bedroom apartments to larger 57 square meter, 2 bedroom apartments before finally culminating in a gigantic rooftop duplex with 5 ensuite bedroom(s) and a maids quarters.
In addition to high-end fixtures and fittings, the project will also feature an impressive array of amenities such as ground floor and rooftop swimming pools with wave machines and artificial beaches. Additional amenities include an outdoor tennis court, football/basketball court, business lounge, putting green, table tennis/snooker games room as well as numerous onsite commercial shops. Last but not least each of the 2 buildings will feature a multi-level car-park together with 24 Hour security with CCTV cameras.
The Developer, namely Heights Holdings Co.,Ltd has arguably become one of the most prolific and leading developers in Pattaya with more than 20 major projects to their name. Past examples of successfully completed high-rise projects by this particular Developer include the “Wong Amat Tower” and “The Peak Towers” in WongAmat and Pratumnak Hill respectively. Whilst construction on “Arcadia Millennium” is presently ongoing.
Key communal features of Grand Solaire:
- Rooftop & Ground Floor Communal Swimming Pools with Wave Machines & Artificial Beaches.
- Fitness Center with Yoga Club and Zen Relaxation Zone.
- Lush Tropical Landscaped Gardens with Infinity Walkways.
- Multi-function Outdoor Sports Area for Football & Basketball.
- Indoor Badminton.
- Outdoor Tennis Court.
- Games Room/Table Tennis & Pool Tables.
- Onsen Health Spa.
- Golf Putting Green.
- VIP “Red Carpet” Supercar Parking.
- Onsite Business Lounge.
- Onsite Commercial Shops/Restaurants/Laundromat.
- Multi-level Covered Car Parking in Buildings A & B.
- 24 Hour Security with CCTV Cameras.
Key features of the individual units in Grand Solaire:
- Built in high-end Western kitchen(s) with glass facades & black marble counter-top(s) together with stainless-steel, recessed sink(s), (2 or 4 plate induction hob and hood).
- Fitted matching wardrobes in the bedroom(s).
- Fitted bathroom(s) with decadent marble-like wall tiles, black marble sink counter-top(s) with modern white porcelain sink(s) and white porcelain toilets with electronic systems together with vanity mirror(s) and shower(s) with tempered glass shower enclosures.
- Customised “Daikin” branded air-conditioning system(s) in every condo apartment.
- Private balcony with tempered glass balustrades for optimal city and/or sea views in every condo apartment.
- High quality 60cm*60cm ceramic floor tiles.
- Gypsum board ceilings with concealed atmospheric down lighting.
Condo sizes and price ranges in Grand Solaire:
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (Small): 29 Square Meters/312 Square Feet. (2,990,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (Medium): 40 Square Meters/430 Square Feet. (4,124,000THB<)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Units (Large): 47 Square Meters/505 Square Feet. (4,856,000THB<)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Units (X-Large): 50 Square Meters/538 Square Feet. (5,155,000THB<)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Units (XX-Large): 57 Square Meters/613 Square Feet. (5,877,000THB<)
Proximity to attractions in Pattaya and beyond:
- Pattaya-Jomtien Baht Bus Route: 30-Seconds (Walking).
- Sugar Hut Resort and Hotel: 2-Minute (Walking).
- Seven-Eleven & Family Mart Convenience stores: 2-Minutes (Walking).
- La Baguette French Bakery: 4-Minutes (Walking).
- Fraser’s Aussie Restaurant & Sports Bar: 6-Minutes (Walking).
- Food Mart Supermarket: 9-Minutes (Walking).
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport Link Pattaya Bus Terminus: 9-Minutes (Walking).
- Royal Garden Shopping Center: 9-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Beach & Central Festival Shopping Center: 11-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya International Hospital: 13-Minutes (Car).
- Terminal 21 Shopping Center: 15-Minutes (Car).
- Phoenix Country & Golf Club: 25-Minutes (Car).
- Silver Lake Vineyard, Ramayana Water Park and Golden Buddha Mountain: 25-Minutes (Car).
- U-Tapao International Airport: 40-Minutes (Car).
- Bangkok: 85-Minutes (Car).
Grand Soliare is scheduled to be completed in Qtr. 2, 2023.
No. of Floors:
Tower A: 67 Floors//Tower B:48 Floors.
No. of Units:
Project Land Size:
14.50 Rai/23,200 Square Meters.
500THB Per Square Meter (One-time only)
40THB Per Square Meter Per Month (Ongoing) Payable 1 Year in Advance.
Water & Electric Meter Security Deposit:
15,000THB (Estimated) Paid by the Buyer.
2% Transfer Fee Split 50/50 Between Buyer & Seller. Stamp Duty, Special Business & With-holding Tax Paid by Seller.
Qtr 2, 2023.