Kieng Talay Pattaya
Kieng Talay was completed back in 1988 and is situated on a prime 2 Rai/3,200 Square Meter near beach plot of land alongside Pratumnak Soi 6 on Pratumnak Hill. Undoubtedly the projects biggest selling point aside from it’s affordable pricing and impressive array of amenities must be the fact that its only 400 meters away from the beach and some of Pattaya’s more prominent hotels such as the “Adriatic Palace”, “The Heritage Pattaya Beach Resort” and “Rabbit Resort” hotels, as well as “Pattaya Tower and Water Park”. The project is comprised of roughly 418 units ranging in size from entry level 40 square meter studios, to massive 84 square meter, 1 bedroom and 89 square meter, 2 bedroom apartments spread across a single 15 story high-rise building.
The project also has an impressive array of amenities such as a communal swimming pool, fitness room, sauna, snooker and table-tennis room together with an on-site mini-mart, restaurant and laundromat. Additional amenities include a ground floor lobby and reception desk, 2 high-speed passenger lifts and covered parking with 24 Hour security and CCTV cameras.
In my opinion Kieng Talay ticks all the right boxes if you’re looking for an affordable condo near the beach on Pratumnak Hill.
Key communal features of Kieng Talay:
- 1st Floor 24 meter long communal swimming pool.
- 1st Floor gymnasium and sauna.
- 1st Floor Male & Female toilets and change-rooms.
- 1st Floor restaurant serving both Thai & Western cuisine.
- 1st Floor mini-mart.
- 1st Floor snooker and table-tennis room.
- On-site laundromat.
- Ground floor lobby entrance and reception desk.
- 2 High-speed passenger lifts.
- Ground floor covered car-park.
- 24 Hour security with CCTV cameras.
Key features of the individual units at Kieng Talay:
- Most of the individual apartments have been modified and upgraded since 1988, when the project was first completed.
- Built in Western kitchen(s) with solid surface counter-top(s) of varying designs.
- Fitted laminate wardrobes of varying designs.
- Finished bathroom(s) of varying designs with showers.
- Slim-line air-conditioner(s) of varying brands, being 1 in a studio, 2 in a 1 bedroom and 3 in a 2 bedroom apartment with the compressor(s) being mounted off to the side on the balcony.
- Private balconies with both brick & mortar and steel balustrades for optimal sea, city and/or garden views in every apartment (varies slightly based on floor height and unit location).
- Gypsum board ceilings with atmospheric down lighting.
- High quality ceramic floor tiles.
Condo sizes and price ranges in Kieng Talay:
- Studio/1-Bathroom Units (Small): 40 Square Meters/430 Square Feet. (1,300,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units (Medium): 84 Square Meters/904 Square Feet. (2,700,000THB<)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Units (Large): 89 Square Meters/957 Square Feet. (3,700,000THB<)
Proximity to attractions in Pattaya and beyond:
- Tesco Lotus Express: 3-Minutes (Walking).
- Dongtan Beach: 4-Minute (Walking).
- Russian Night Market: 4-Minutes (Walking).
- Pattaya Tower & Water Park: 5-Minutes (Walking).
- Jomtien Beach: 8-Minutes (Car).
- Royal Garden Shopping Center: 9-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Beach & Central Festival Shopping Center: 11-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Memorial Hospital: 12-minutes (Car).
- Terminal 21 Shopping Center: 18-Minutes (Car).
- Phoenix Country Club & Golf Course: 25-Minutes (Car).
- Silver Lake Vineyard, Golden Buddha Mountain and Ramayana Water Park: 25-Minutes (Car).
- U-Tapao International Airport: 42-Minutes (Car).
- Bangkok: 90-Minutes (Car).
Kieng Talay was completed in 1988.
No. of Floors:
15th Floors, 1 Building.
No. of Units:
Project Land Size:
2 Rai/3,200 Square Meters.
20THB Per Square Meter Per Month (Ongoing) Payable 1 Year in Advance.
Water & Electric Meter Security Deposit:
Split 50/50 Between Buyer & Seller.