Siam Oriental Star
The Developer, namely “The Siam Oriental Trading Co.,Ltd” was founded back in 2004 by Juha Timonen and since then has gone on to complete numerous other projects such as “Siam Oriental Condo” in 2007 and “Siam Oriental Twins” in 2010. Additional successfully completed projects by this Developer include “Siam Oriental Garden” and “Siam Oriental Elegance 1 & 2” in 2012, 2013 and 2014 respectively, and more recently “Siam Oriental Garden 3” and “Siam Oriental Plaza” in 2015 & 2016 respectively. Whilst “Siam Oriental Star” is both the Developers 10th and latest completed project to date and was completed back in Qtr 4, 2021.
“Siam Oriental Star” is situated on a prime plot of land between Pratumnak Soi 6 & Pratumnak Soi 7 just off Thappraya Road in the quiet, upmarket, residential neighborhood of Pratumnak Hill and only 1 km from Dongtan Beach, which is arguably Pattaya’s best beach. Whereas, the project itself is comprised of 142 individual apartments ranging in size from entry level 21-25 square meter, studios, followed by larger 27-41 square meter, 1 bedroom and even larger 42-43 square meter, 2 bedroom apartments before finally culminating in a 79 square meter, 2 bedroom penthouse apartment with both an outdoor jacuzzi and garden area spread across a single 8 story, low-rise building.
The project features a stunning rooftop communal swimming pool, gymnasium and sauna together with a rooftop landscaped garden with artificial grass and views overlooking both the city and Koh Larn island. Additional communal facilities include a ground floor lobby and reception area, 2 high-speed passenger lifts, 24 Hour security with under-ground car-parking and CCTV cameras together with 5 communal shops with street access alongside Pratumnak Soi 6.
Last but not least the project also rather uniquely features dual access from both Pratumnak Soi 6 & Soi 7 with access to the underground car-park by virtue of a ramp for vehicles via Pratumnak Soi 7, and access for residents to the underground car-park via a small lobby entrance at car-park level via the lifts or alternatively via the main lobby entrance which is accessible alongside Pratumnak Soi 6.
In closing one cannot over-emphasize the prime location of this project as it’s literally only a few minutes walk away from the main Pattaya-Jomtien baht bus route alongside Thappraya Road, so it’s incredibly convenient for those of you who choose to be more reliant on public transportation.
Key communal features at Siam Oriental Star:
- Rooftop communal swimming pool and landscaped garden with outdoor showers.
- Fully-equipped rooftop communal gymnasium with air-conditioners and panoramic city & sea views.
- Rooftop Male & Female communal toilets & change-rooms.
- Rooftop communal sauna with views overlooking the rooftop communal swimming pool.
- Ground floor communal lobby entrance accessible via Pratumnak Soi 6.
- Underground communal car-park accessible from Pratumnak Soi 7.
- 2 High-speed passenger lifts.
- 5 Communal shops with direct street access to Pratumnak Soi 6.
- 24 Hour security with key-card access & CCTV cameras.
Key features of the individual units in Siam Oriental Star:
- Built in white European kitchenette(s) with black laminate counter-top(s) and white & grey mosaic ceramic splash back tile(s) together with single bowl, stainless-steel, above-counter sink(s), (2-Plate induction hob and slim-line extractor hood)
- Fitted white wardrobes with internal shelves and drawers in either the living/sleeping areas (studios) or bedroom (1 or 2 bedroom) areas in every apartment.
- Finished bathroom(s) with black granite sink counter-top(s), white porcelain rectangular sink(s) and vanity mirror(s) together with shower(s) and tempered glass shower enclosure.
- Pre-installed hot-water heater installed in every bathroom in every apartment with provision for a washing machine (i.e. pre-installed water pipe, waste water drain and electrical plug).
- Private balconies in with stainless-steel & tempered glass safety railings in every apartment for optimal garden, city and sea views which vary depending on floor height and unit location.
- “Haier” branded (or equivalent) slim-line air-conditioners, being 1 in a studio, 2 in a 1 bed and 3 in a 2 bed apartment with the compressor(s) being mounted off to the side behind decorative aluminum covers on the building facade and not on the balconies (no heat or noise).
- High quality window frames and sliding door(s) in every apartment.
- High quality 60cm*60cm cream ceramic floor tiles throughout the living room and bedroom areas of every apartment.
- Gypsum board ceilings with concealed atmospheric down lighting.
Condo sizes and price ranges in Siam Oriental Star:
- Studio/1-Bathroom Unit (Small): 21 – 25 Square Meters/226 – 269 Square Feet. (1,690,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom (Medium): 27 – 41 Square Meters/290 – 441 Square Feet. (2,090,000THB<)
- 2-Bedroom/1-Bathroom (Large): 42 – 43 Square Meters/441 – 452 Square Feet. (3,103,000THB<)
- 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom (X-Large) Penthouse: 68 Square Meters/731 Square Feet. (6,022,000THB<)
- 2-Bedroom/2-Bathroom (XX-Large) Penthouse: 79 Square Meters/850 Square Feet. (7,220,000THB<)
Proximity to attraction in Pattaya and beyond:
- Frasers Aussie Restaurant & Sports Bar: 4-Minutes (Car).
- Pan-Pan Italian Restaurant & Food Mart Supermarket: 5-Minutes (Car).
- Foodmart & Suvarnabhumi International Airport-Pattaya Bus Terminus: 5-Minutes (Car).
- The Pattaya-Jomtien Baht Bus route alongside Thappraya Road: 6-Minutes (Walking).
- O’Gara’s Irish Pub (Tara Court): 6-Minutes (Walking).
- Wine Connection & La Baguette French Bakery: 7-Minutes (Walking).
- Seven-Eleven Convenience Store: 8-Minutes (Walking).
- Royal Garden Shopping Center: 8-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Beach & Central Festival Shopping Center: 10-Minutes (Car).
- Pratumnak Hill Park and Jogging Track: 12-Minutes (Walking).
- Pattaya International Hospital: 12-Minutes (Car).
- Terminal 21 Shopping Center: 15-Minutes (Car).
- Phoenix Country & Golf Club: 25-Minutes (Car).
- Silver Lake Vineyard and Golden Buddha Mountain: 25-Minutes (Car).
- U-Tapao International Airport: 40-Minutes (Car).
- Bangkok: 95-Minutes (Car).
Siam Oriental Star was completed in Qtr 4, 2021.
Siam Oriental Star
The Siam Oriental Trading Co.,Ltd.
No. of Floors:
8 Floors, 1 Building.
No. of Units:
600THB Per Square Meter (One-time only).
50THB Per Square Meter Per Month (Ongoing) Payable 1 Year in Advance.
Water & Electric Meter Security Deposit:
2% Transfer Tax Paid by Buyer. Stamp Duty, Special Business & With-holding Tax Paid by Seller.
Qtr 4, 2021.