View Talay 7 Pattaya Condos For Sale & Rent
29,990,000THB - Developer
*Fill In the form and we will be In touch ASAP.
- Email : email@example.com
View Talay 7 Jomtien Pattaya
View Talay 7 is situated on a prime 8 Rai / 12,800 Square Meter, plot of land with dual access to both Thappraya Road and Dongtan Beach which was built by the View Talay Group back in 2010. The project is comprised of 936 individual apartments ranging in size from entry level 48 Square Meter, studios followed by larger 96 Square Meter, 1 bedroom and even larger 227 Square Meter, 2 bedroom apartments spread across a single 27 story, Y-shaped high-rise building with 3 High-speed passenger lifts and 1 high-speed goods/service lift.
The project features a large communal swimming pool in the foreground of the project nearest the beach with a large pool-side sundeck area with outdoor seating and a pleasant on-site restaurant serving both Thai and Western cuisine. There is also an abundance of massage parlors, laundromats and convenience stores etc, within the Ground Floor commercial shops which span the entire length of the building.
There is also a hotel-like drop-off ramp and the main lobby houses both the reception desk and juristic management together with both Male & Female toilets for added convenience. Last but not least the project features 24 Hour Security and both an outdoor and covered car-park.
Bolstered by the unprecedented success of their first project View Talay 1back in 1997, the Developer namely View Talay then went on to build View Talay 2, View Talay 3,View Talay 5 and View Talay 6 in 2002, 2006, 2007 and 2008 respectfully prior to completing View Talay 7, with the Developers latest and final completed project under the View Talay brand being View Talay 8 back in 2011. Despite the Developers rather unimaginative usage of project names, they’ve nonetheless strived (after learning important lessons) to make incremental improvements within each and every subsequent project that they’ve built which is actually quite admirable and partly explains why they’ve managed to generate a loyal and ardent fan base along the way.
In keeping with the Developers past business strategy, each and every unit within this project was sold as a “shell” (i.e. partly completed with 4 walls, a floor, ceiling, scorpion branded front door and basic Thai-style finished bathroom etc.,)
with the onus being placed on the first time buyer to finish-off (i.e. install kitchens, wardrobes, tiles & air-conditioners etc.,) and decorate these apartments themselves. Whereas, the Thai-style finished bathrooms were extremely basis, thus prompting many first-time buyers to renovate and upgrade them themselves. The net result being that no two apartments are the generally the same as each and every shell was finished-off and decorated to the individual tastes and budgets of their owners although some duplication was bound to occur in the case of a single owner owning multiple apartments. Given the passage of time, many of these apartments have since been resold to subsequent buyers and/or have been further upgraded and improved.
Key communal features of View Talay 7:
- Ground floor communal swimming pool set amongst lush tropical landscaped gardens.
- Ground floor pool restaurant adjacent to the swimming pool serving both Thai & Western cuisine.
- Direct beach access to Dongtan Beach via a small stairwell.
- Ground floor commercial shop units.
- 3 High-speed passenger lifts and 1 High-speed service lift.
- Hotel-like vehicle drop-off ramp adjacent to the main lobby entrance.
- Ground floor lobby and reception desk/juristic management office.
- Ground floor communal Male & Female toilets adjacent to the main lobby.
- Open-air and covered carpark with direct street access to Thappraya Road.
- 24 Hour security with CCTV cameras.
Key features of the individual units at View Talay 7:
- Originally sold through the Developer as shells i.e. no floor tiles, air-con, kitchen, wardrobes or individual furnishings each individual unit has it’s own unique style of decor.
- At that time, one had the added option of buying multiple adjacent studios and combining them into either 1 or 2 bedroom units.
- The bathroom(s) were fitted as standard with a grey granite sink counter-top, vanity mirror and shower, however most were upgraded at the discretion of the individual owners.
Condo sizes and price ranges inView Talay 7 that’s best suited to your own budget, investment and lifestyle needs:
- Studio/1-Bath Unit (Small): 48 Square Meters/516 Square Feet. (3,800,000THB<)
- 1-Bed/1-Bath Unit (Medium): 96 Square Meters/1,033 Square Feet. (8,500,000THB<)
- 1-Bed/2-Bath Corner Unit (Large): 143 Square Meters/1,539 Square Feet (12,900,000THB<)
- 2-Bed/3-Bath Corner Unit (X-Large): 227 Square Meters/2,443 Square Feet. (22,000,000THB<)
Proximity to attractions in Pattaya and beyond:
- Pattaya-Jomtien Baht Bus Route alongside Thappraya Road: 30-Seconds (Walking).
- Dongtan Beach: 30-Seconds (Walking).
- Foodmart Supermarket: 8-Minutes (Walking).
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport Link Pattaya Bus Terminus: 8-Minutes (Walking).
- Pan Pan Italian Restaurant and Frasers Aussie Bar and Restaurant: 8-Minutes (Walking).
- Jomtien Fruit & Vegetable Market and Soi 5 Immigration Department: 3-Minutes (Car).
- Tesco Lotus, Outlet Mall and Thepprasit Weekend Market: 8-Minutes (Car).
- Walking Street: 10-Minutes (Car).
- Royal Garden Shopping Centre and The Avenue Mall: 12-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Beach & Central Festival Shopping Centre: 13-Minutes (Car).
- Pattaya Memorial Hospital: 14-minutes (Car).
- Phoenix Gold Country & Golf Club: 25-Minutes (Car).
- Silver Lake Vineyard, Golden Buddha Mountain and Ramayana Water Park: 25-Minutes (Car).
- U-Tapao International Airport: 40-Minutes (Car).
- Bangkok: 95-Minutes (Car).
View Talay 7 was completed back in 2010.
- E.I.A. Approved: Yes.
- Developer: View Talay Group.
- No. of Floors: 27 Floors.
- No. of Units: 936 Units.
- Maintenance Fee: 10THB Per Square Meter Per Year (Ongoing) Payable 1 Year in Advance.
- Water & Electric Meter Security Deposit: 3,750THB (Estimated).
- Transfer Taxes: Split 50/50 Between Buyer & Seller.
- Completion Date: 2010.